Login Search

THam12 NCAA, NIT, and (CBI) plays 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
Yo, leave the hate and bickering off of here.
Kansas lost oh no. Lol
Im fine. And if youve been tailing me youre fine as well. So lets not dwell and continue on .

The two plays I have for the rest of the day pending are:
Virginia -6.5 for 12 units
Minnesota -6 for 5.7 units.

Lets roll
Again pleezzzz change your Virginia pick!!!! Also u need to add Shockers now!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
True statement!!!!!! I'm Baaacckk like a bad dream for THam12. Hope he unloaded on Shockers to get even on the year!!!!
whats up with you?
grown man using emoticons like theyre going out of style and telling others to tail your picks.
you've been on this site for 2 months, so no one has any idea if you're good, bad or average at this...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
whats up with you?
grown man using emoticons like theyre going out of style and telling others to tail your picks.
you've been on this site for 2 months, so no one has any idea if you're good, bad or average at this...
Tommy. You are making an absurd assumption regarding toilet paper being a "grown man"
Freaking place is littered with lying knuckleheaded teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
Tommy. You are making an absurd assumption regarding toilet paper being a "grown man"
Freaking place is littered with lying knuckleheaded teenagers.
Ha I got a total 4 u skins age 29.5 O + 220 U -250 now that would be an easy bet. Want an easier one skins bankroll size the total is 99,999 u can come up with ur own odds on that

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
whats up with you?
I'm trying to help the young man. I told him when his girlfriend leaves because of spending all of his time on site and depressed over loses he could come over and F my sister. The guy is smart and plays a mean game of Soccer.

Yes I have only been on site for 2 months. Sorry I'm not a degin gambler who has been on here for years. Hey THam12 begged me to come back so he could tail. I'm his new DADDY!!!!!

If you don't like a guys picks or his thread why spend half your day in it? Also units is a MUCH better way to post bets then actual amounts. Amounts are all relative, some guys bet 1000 because a game is on TV and other guys bet 50 and it's life and death. If you see how many units a guy bets over the course of a few days you know his patterns, his range, if he is running hot or cold, if he is chasing, you know everything from unit bets being posted. Good luck closing out the week Tham

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
If you don't like a guys picks or his thread why spend half your day in it? Also units is a MUCH better way to post bets then actual amounts. Amounts are all relative, some guys bet 1000 because a game is on TV and other guys bet 50 and it's life and death. If you see how many units a guy bets over the course of a few days you know his patterns, his range, if he is running hot or cold, if he is chasing, you know everything from unit bets being posted. Good luck closing out the week Tham
Well I sure hope THam12 is not chasing or betting more then $50 per play. I would like to know what Tommy Karate bets per game with that New York bankroll? Hey I wish him nothing but good luck. Remember he begged me to come back!!!!