Login Search

THam12 NCAA, NIT, and (CBI) plays 2014

Last Post

Minnesota -6
NIT game here... AT MINNY... this team is dominate at home. St Marys will have their hands full. Yes it is the NIT, but I think young coach pitino will have his guys fired up and they will show St Marys why the BIG ten is tough.

Tennessee -7
This team is playing amazing ball. They have some awesome defense. And I have been on them since about a month ago. Knowing that they were capable of NCAA tourney wins.

Baylor +4
I will bet against Creighton all day. Baylor has the length and athleticism to give them some trouble. As long as they can get out on the 3 ball, I like them to win this game.

Virginia -6****
Memphis turns the ball over. Virginia is a defensive giant. I like them to handle this team. Virginia is so overlooked. Cavs have so many weapons with Mitchell, Brogdon, Harris, and London P.

Baylor

Last team Creighton wants to play are the Bears. That zone will give Dougie Buckets all kinds of fits, and Baylor has the length to contest his shots. It will be a joke trying to watch those skinny white guys on Creighton try to rebound against Austin and Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
Minnesota -6
NIT game here... AT MINNY... this team is dominate at home. St Marys will have their hands full. Yes it is the NIT, but I think young coach pitino will have his guys fired up and they will show St Marys why the BIG ten is tough.

Tennessee -7
This team is playing amazing ball. They have some awesome defense. And I have been on them since about a month ago. Knowing that they were capable of NCAA tourney wins.

Baylor +4
I will bet against Creighton all day. Baylor has the length and athleticism to give them some trouble. As long as they can get out on the 3 ball, I like them to win this game.

Virginia -6****
Memphis turns the ball over. Virginia is a defensive giant. I like them to handle this team. Virginia is so overlooked. Cavs have so many weapons with Mitchell, Brogdon, Harris, and London P.

I like Baylor, also taking the over in 3s in the game. Will look at Minnesota. Likely taking virginia ml pretty big. I'm still shocked mercer beat duke,lol, so idk what to make of that game