Login Search

Gonzaga -6

Last Post

Default Gonzaga -6

If its not broke don't try to fix it. Bad match up for St. Mary's that is why they have been blown out twice by this NCAA Gonzaga team. I see this team making it to another sweet 16 peaking at the right time!!!!!

Gonzaga -6
William & Mary +5
Eastern Michigan -12.5
San Fran +5.5
Northern Illinois -3
Iona +2
Last edited by Skin24; 03-10-14 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Adding Eastern Mich and San Fran to card

Adding San Fran +5.5

Note: I got the below from another website I like the explanation. I will not name website because I thing its against the rules on this site. I post them you decide!!!!!

BYU won both games during the regular season, but failed to cover the double-digit spread in a five-point win the last time they met on February 8. Conference tournaments have not been kind to the Cougars, who have struggled for years versus the line in these games, especially over the past three years, where they’ve covered just three of 14 contests.

The Dons have been cash cows all year when it comes to handicapping, and have been especially effective when it comes to WCC action. Also in their favor is the neutral site, which has resulted in covers in six of their last seven games. In stark contrast, BYU has a long-standing trouble in these type of situations.

BYU has gotten strong support from early betting, but despite nearly a 9-1 margin, the line hasn’t moved at all. That indicates the impact the wiseguys can have, and is something that we always follow closely. Combined with the above information, it means we’re taking the points.

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
gonzaga will not make the sweet 16. that team is trash.

lucky for them, st Mary's is also overrated trash.

So does this mean your on Gonzaga? Also if your not picking them to make sweet 16 guess your not winning the billion dollar bracket like myself. I'm glad won't have to split the pot!!!! LOL

I love the dons I think they upset byu. Both games in the regular season were close and the dons definitely could've won 1 if not both. Last meeting the dons got killed on the boards yet still had a legit chance to win. I've been riding the dons all year. Had them +11.5 last meeting and definitely have to back them here but I feel they're going to upset byu so I'm taking a shot with the money line. Some trends I found interesting byu 19-39 ats on neutral courts. Dons 4-1 last 5 meetings and underdog has covered last 4 outta 5. Dons 4-1 in conference tournament games last 3 seasons while byu 0-4 last three seasons in conference tournament games. GL sir

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
im not making a play on it. two overrated teams.
Gonzaga has beat the following good teams this year.

Colorado--This was before Dwidle was hurt and they were at full strength.
Arkansas
West Virginia--I know you well say they are not a good team but they did this at West Virginia and West Virginia gave both Iowa State and Kansas a beat down on home court.

I state my case.

BTW I love William and Mary today at +5. Your team Delaware going down have just added to my card!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
Gonzaga has beat the following good teams this year.

Colorado--This was before Dwidle was hurt and they were at full strength.
Arkansas
West Virginia--I know you well say they are not a good team but they did this at West Virginia and West Virginia gave both Iowa State and Kansas a beat down on home court.

I state my case.

BTW I love William and Mary today at +5. Your team Delaware going down have just added to my card!!!!
Love bill and Mary today Probably will lose but a cover is a definite possibility. GL sir

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
Yeah I live just outside Baltimore and they beat a very good Towson team basically on home court. Delaware a good team but they will not beat William and Mary three times this year and lose a hard fought game.
William and mary doesnt have half the weapons Delaware does. towson pooped that game away yesterday. blue hens Destined for Ncaa tourney