Login Search

"Show Me The Damn Money"

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItCummin View Post
Any word on zona tonight Irish? I'm leaning the over 1h n possibly over the whole game. If I remember correctly Wisconsin is a team that loves to jack up 3s. If they r on fire tonight then they have a fighting chance. I'm not sure of either teams defense. If I had to choose a team I would take zona. What's ur take?
KeepItCummin I'm taking the 200 and chilling but I like the 1st half Zona -1.5

These 2 teams are so evenly matched its scary. They both have only six players that can play. Nigel Hayes is all wisky has on the bench that is any good and York or Jefferson whoever doesn't start is all they got on the bench. Who ever gets in foul trouble 1st is screwed! First half is all I would attempt in this one but I am laying off. Just gonna chill and enjoy it!! What u gonna do?

I just put in my wager on the Kentucky/Michigan game. Grabbed Kentucky -2 for 200/220, no ML on this one when the line is so low. MSU/UCONN is another coin toss. They are both playing well but MSU has been blowing leads and making every game close. How many times can you keep doing that before it comes back to bite ya? Still thinking about that one. Right now the line is MSU -5.5, I'm hoping everyone jumps on UCONN so I can go with MSU, if the line goes down. Then the ML will also go down, right now I think that's at MSU-250.

Already on Kentucky-2 vs Wisky 200/220. No need to go ML on this one, one basket! It doesn't get any better than 1 bucket . I know that Wisky is no push over and is very well coached and has smart players but UK will control the boards. I see a win here and a trip to the finals. This line will move up so don't be slow grab it now! I'm also going with the Gators on the ML -280, risking 280 to win 100. If the ML goes down which I doubt I will place more on Florida. There, you see my action for Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by irish1; 03-31-14 at 08:20 AM.

Two great games on the board today! All over Florida, on the ML -280 to win 100 and UK -2, 200/220. GL to everyone who has the Gators and the Wildcats. Somebody has to win, it may as well be me. Good Luck KeepItCummin!!! Working today but will be home for the Games. Check you later!