Login Search

"Show Me The Damn Money"

Last Post

Irish, the season is almost over for us then.. I'm hoping that I can catch u in the beginning of next season.. Hopefully u continue though. How long(years) have u been playing MLs? And do u always end the season with crate full of clams? I'm pretty jealous of that bank roll man.. I have been playing for yrs n it seems like every season I end up loosing more than win. The way u do it this season, it seems pretty close to a sure thing buddy.

Stupid Kansas got me down early n I find that I was chasing all day.. Sucks for me..

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItCummin View Post
Irish, the season is almost over for us then.. I'm hoping that I can catch u in the beginning of next season.. Hopefully u continue though. How long(years) have u been playing MLs? And do u always end the season with crate full of clams? I'm pretty jealous of that bank roll man.. I have been playing for yrs n it seems like every season I end up loosing more than win. The way u do it this season, it seems pretty close to a sure thing buddy.

Stupid Kansas got me down early n I find that I was chasing all day.. Sucks for me..
This is the first time I went nuts with the moneyline. I was just betting the overs and spreads on college football. I would win a couple lose a couple, then someone on line posted if you really want to win you should play the moneyline. So I started to do just that. I finished up around 2200 clams to the good after football. Should've had more but Bama hosed me good against Oklahoma, anyway still up 2200 and started off college hoops with that. If you do seriously want to try the moneyline next year, my advice is have at least 2000 clams when the season starts.look at my thread, I won plenty but lost some big ones too. Anyone who really knows college sports, starts off with 2000 clams should be able to turn it into 6- 9000 by using the Moneyline. Trust me, if I can do it anybody can. Its not complicated, eliminate the 8 to 15 point spreads and go with a heavy favorite. The other night is a perfect example, Post 282, I hit Florida for 500 and MSU for 500 then the Orangemen hosed me for 600 but I still won 400 clams for the night. I was a little aggravated but who wouldn't take a 400 clam night? If you truly want to rake it in the ML is the best way to go. Just examine every game from injuries to level of competition and Stats in all categories and the rest is a well educated gamble.

Have placed my wagers on the Florida/UCLA game, the Arizona/ SD ST game and the MSU/Virginia game. The florida ML v Bruins -210, risking 2100 to win 1000, all over the Gators, all the way to them cutting down the nets. On Arizona-300 ML, risking 600 to win 200 and On the Spartans-125, risking 625 to win 500. Gators and Zona play 3/27 and MSU whoops Virginia 3/28. Action is already in!!!! Now that's what I call clam digging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night took a chance on some ML underdogs and none panned out. LSU, Arkansas and Texas AM-300 total. Penn St. a favorite burned me for 240, you beat Ohio State twice this year and can't beat Siena . Murray State was +100. Dropped 440 clams back down to 8622.50 an 113-33 on the ML. Getting it all back and then some on Thursday!!

Irish, I just saw ur tip.. Thanks for the advice. I always thought the money line was to easy in football but never knew y I didn't play them. I guess I never see the ML potential profit until I saw ur plays in Cbb. This give me new hope for breaking the bank next season friend! It looks like I lucked out again last night's games. Work is kicking butt lately. I'll c u Thursday, the favorite clam digging site!... KeepItCummin!

Irish, I just saw ur tip.. Thanks for the advice. I always thought the money line was to easy in football but never knew y I didn't play them. I guess I never see the ML potential profit until I saw ur plays in Cbb. This give me new hope for breaking the bank next season friend! It looks like I lucked out again last night's games. Work is kicking butt lately. I'll c u Thursday, the favorite clam digging site!... KeepItCummin!
Forget last nights losses because I went with the dogs just to take a chance and if I wasn't up so much, never would have put them in. Hopefully Thursday will put me over 10,000 clams for the cbb season. Right Now between football and basketball I am at 10,822.50 clams. check out my cfb post!! I might even be up alittle more. My action is in for Thursday so KeepItCummin I will check you then.

Damn, I wish the Florida game was an early one. Have to work Friday and would never get up if I watched the whole game. I would call in sick but can't used one last week. Now I will just have to check the final on ESPN in the morning. Post 290 has my action for tonight. Florida and Arizona

Lol... Man I feel u Irish... Sometimes it's just better that way. This game might b a nail biter n prob best to not watch. How do u feel about the Florida game? I know a lot of people r on Florida to go all the way but ucla is no slouch huh? I don't watch ucla much so not sure how this matchup would look. I was so confident about cal loosing big time yesterday which ended up to b a close game. Do u think -200 on ML is a bit to good? My gut says Gators tonight also.

Lol... Man I feel u Irish... Sometimes it's just better that way. This game might b a nail biter n prob best to not watch. How do u feel about the Florida game? I know a lot of people r on Florida to go all the way but ucla is no slouch huh? I don't watch ucla much so not sure how this matchup would look. I was so confident about cal loosing big time yesterday which ended up to b a close game. Do u think -200 on ML is a bit to good? My gut says Gators tonight also.
I agree that sometimes its best not to watch the nail bitters. LOL! Anybody can win on any given day but I have to give a team that has beaten Kentucky 3 times this year the edge. UCLA is good but they have not seen a vicious "D" like the Gators and those seniors are on a mission.

Hit Florida on the ML for 1000 clams and Arizona for another 200 clams on the ML Now that's nice to wake up to!!!! Up to 9822.50 clams and 115-33 on the ML for the year. This is just playing hoops!! MSU tonight risking 625 to win 500 on the ML -125 (post 290) Another late game that stinks. Come on Spartans!!!!