Login Search

"Show Me The Damn Money"

Last Post

Got hit hard by the lawyers from Harvard, had Cincy -330 and those worthless Sooners -165 for a total loss yesterday of 495 . Clam count back down to 7725.50. 107-27 on the ML. I am going to bitch slap that book today with Iowa St,UK and Okla St.. Going heavy on Iowa State. Check my post 265!!! Big Dance Record 0W-2L=-495. Today is makeup day, as Dicky "V" would say "Yeah Baby". Lets go ISU, UK and the Cowboys!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItCummin View Post
I like these plays today as well Irish, I'm with ya! Good luck!
Oklahoma and Now Oklahoma State both screwed me. Iowa State and UK are my big plays for today and they will both come through. Hang in there KeepitCummin!! I hope your on them with me, it will make up for those pathetic Cowboys.

My plays for Saturday are in, Florida on the ML -240 v Pitt. Yeah Pitt kicked Colorado's butt, now they got the Gators. Party is over for Pitt, taking Florida risking 1200 to win 500. . Taking MSU on the ML -340 v Harvard, they made their mark by beating a Cincy team that is offensively challenged. The Lawyers can put on their suits and grab their briefcases, its over. MSU, risking 1700 to win 500. Cuse on the ML -300 v Dayton, the flyers are meeting the Orangemen at the wrong time. Cuse all of the sudden is firing on all cylinders. Taking Cuse -300, risking 600 to win 200. Just don't see an upset in any of these games.

Quote Originally Posted by tsimmns View Post
I feel your pain irish. At least you didn't go crazy on Duke. I was up 100 yesterday and gave 50 back today on that Duke game in a ML parlay. Oh well. I feel now is a good time for me to open up the 15 team teaser. BOL to you and I
No pain, still raked in 745 with ISU and UK. Florida,MSU and CUSE today heavy on the ML check post 274

Hey Boys whats up with Cuse? C.J. Fair is definitely not impressive at all. Cuse will get the "W" but this is the kind of game a star player takes over. Fair's stock is dropping with every game the Orangemen play. Hey Fair, prove me wrong and dominate this 2nd half, show me something!!!.

C. J. Fair is a pusssy. Never even asked for the ball. Everytime Innis drove he scored and instead with over 7 seconds left he shoots a shot that he missed 10 times already. Crunch time and Fair hides. MSU is gonna at least make my night a winning night and put me up 400 for the night. I have no doubt about the Spartans.