Login Search

"Show Me The Damn Money"

Last Post

Irish, it's been one heck of a run buddy. I haven't been on here for a few days n I see ur still collecting them clams. That's really nice to see. It's nearing the end of clam season. Do u play anything else after it's over? I wish I would have seen u earlier so we can dig together. Wish I had the bank roll as u buddy. How confident are u with the LSU game tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItCummin View Post
Irish, it's been one heck of a run buddy. I haven't been on here for a few days n I see ur still collecting them clams. That's really nice to see. It's nearing the end of clam season. Do u play anything else after it's over? I wish I would have seen u earlier so we can dig together. Wish I had the bank roll as u buddy. How confident are u with the LSU game tonight?
I like the Tigers because they played better competition and they are more atheletic than the Dons of San Fran. but hey we know that nothing is a lock. LSU is a better rebounding, free throw shooting and defensive team than SF. Stats is all we have to go by and LSU has the edge in almost every category. That's why I am on them.

N.I.T. record 6w-0L= 1000 clams . Hit LSU for 200, SMU for 200, Illini for 200 and Georgia for 200 8182.50 for the year and 107-26 on the ML for the year. Tonight's action in post 256, anyway its Cincy-2.5 v Harvard 300/330 and Oklahoma -165 on the ML v NKSt, risking 165 to win 100. I feel good about both bets but the Cowboys are like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get. Total clams is actually 8220.50, forgot LSU win was 240 not 200. even better!
Last edited by irish1; 03-20-14 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tsimmns View Post
Good jobs irish. I didn't have the balls to take some of the teams you did.
Thx. Hey these games in the N.I.T. have been really good games. Almost every win I have was a real nail bitter. Just going by strength of schedule and stats. I am putting in my wagers for tomorrow night in a minute. Good luck with your picks tonight TS.

Already set for Friday Night!!!!!!! Took Iowa St on the ML -400 v NCC, I have to pound this one because I just can't see Iowa State losing to North Carolina Central. Risking 2000 to win 500. This is a no brainer! If ISU loses this I will pack up my remaining clams and go home. Added Oklahoma State on the ML-155 v Gonzaga, risking 155 to win 100. Also added Kentucky on the ML -260 v K-State, riking 520 to win 200. increased my wager on the Iowa State game, still -400 on the ML, risking 2800 to win 700.
Last edited by irish1; 03-20-14 at 04:04 PM.

Hey if the Zags played the teams that Oklahoma State did this year they might have a losing record and might not even be in the N.I.T.. I'm talking Kansas, Iowa state, Oklahoma, Memphis, Baylor and Texas to name a few. Their all better than the Zags. So, far the favorites have been kicking ass in the N.I.T, lets see what happens in the BIG DANCE?

good luck with the day irish...
Hey I got hammered for -330 clams with Cincy gangsta's. Waiting on the Oklahoma game and then this night is done. Still up for the week with the clams but a losing night sucks. I'm pounding Iowa State tomorrow night for 700 clams and that's gonna put me way up in the Big Dance tourney. doing real good with the N.I.T. I love this time of year. You just have to take the hits once in awhile.

I was late to the cinncy dance n thank goodness, but I think ima pass on OU.. This is one of the team on my shiet list...lol... But good luck tonight Irish.. Something tell me that Uconn is going to loose today. Might put a small one on the ML just for kicks.
It was your lucky day and your right the damn Sooners got me again.