Login Search

"Show Me The Damn Money"

Last Post

I have to put 100/110 on Nevada -3 v UNLV. UNLV's 2 best players are not playing and that's 25ppg. That is a lot to miss, against a team that already beat you when they did play. Already put in Fresno St. on the ML -270 earlier v SJST, risking 1350 to win 500. Have been and still am thinking about VCU v the Bonnies?
Last edited by irish1; 03-08-14 at 05:42 PM.

Oh well! tried to put another 1000 into the march madness fund but took a hit instead. so now I head into the tourney with a 6092.50 slush fund. I am going to make a ton of clams from the top seeds. I will double that slush fund with the top teams spanking the scrub teams. I will ride the Gators all the way to the end. No one is gonna beat Florida, you can bank on that. Can't wait! That MSU/OSU game was a crap shoot and I came out on the wrong end, that's life.

We will spank the books with these top seeds like you say in the conference tourneys and in the NCAAT. Like you I am riding FL until they lose. I bagged 100 clams today from the Cuse and mean to put money on the Wolfpack but the game started before I did. That has cost me 100 on Duke and 100 now on the Wolfpack, oh well. On to tomorrow. At 490 and hoping to still get to 1k before the end of the season.