Login Search

"Show Me The Damn Money"

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItCummin View Post
Nice... I got lucky with nba dal plus the over... Last sec basket got it going over.. Whew.. Bag a small sack of clams.. My night might b done too..
Hey remember greed kills. Books love it when we get greedy. Glad to see you had a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
Grabbing VCU ML-615 vs Fordham, coming off of two losses I really like em here and I am not worried about them looking past this game at ST. Louis. Shaka won't allow that! Risking 1230 to win 200. They stop the bleeding tonight.
Wish my book offered the ML but anything over 10 points they don't. I like VCU as well.. How do you feel about laying the points

Quote Originally Posted by squardo View Post
Been reading your picks and I enjoy keeping up with them! Thanks! I was wondering what you thought about Gonzaga Vs. Pacific? I know Zags are on the road but they beat Pacific by 20 at home and right know they are only 4.5 favs and -210 ML. Seems like a great value there.
That looks like a great play with the spread or the ML. Zags are strange sometimes but I really can't see them not winning by at least 8-10 points or more. I might jump on that later if the ML doesn't get to high.