Login Search

"Show Me The Damn Money"

Last Post

Hit with the Orangemen last night for 200 clams slush fund up to 7972.50 and 76-20 on the ML for the year . Today, for me I'll start off with Florida on the ML -380, risking 1140 to win 300. Florida still wants that conference title and a win tonight guarantees them at least a tie. 2 more wins clinch it. Can't see them losing this game. The difference between them and Syracuse is the Gators can also score and that's why Florida will be cutting down nets. This could be my only play but I do love the Shockers on the ML and the points, they want that undefeated season. Hey it goes in the history books and they can taste it -12 points vs Bradley is appetizing. Right now its just the Gators for me.

They have a bench player out, Young is hurting, their bench is not that deep and the fact they are due a loss. Last time they were ranked #1 they lost at Vandy. Just seems like a bad spot for them, but who knows. Will leave this one for you, and probably will be wishing I played it after, lol. Are you on the shockers game.

Well, the Gators offense did spudder but that "D" is what wins them games. Bagged another 300 clams on the ML with Florida . That is it for me tonight, one sweat job is enough for one day. Increased slush fund to 8272.50 and now 77-20 on the ML. Florida finished a little to late to get some of that free money on the Wichita St. ML. No way they lose to Bradley, Shockers want that undefeated season bad. GL on other games boys!!

Going with Towson vs James Madison, taking Towson -1.5 for 100/110. Towson really needs this game they are only one game behind Delaware, so I counting on them wanting it more than JMU. Added Drexel on the ML -200 v Charleston. They lost at Charleton 47-46, so I expect them to take care of business at home. Lets go Dragons!! risking 200 to win 100
Last edited by irish1; 02-26-14 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItCummin View Post
The boyz of St. John burnt me yesterday but ur picks of The gators n wichita st brought me back even.. I'm with u today on townson.. Good luck buddy!
Xavier is a decent club but I would have thought St. Johns could handle them. You and a lot of people I'm sure were on the Johnnies. Nice come back with the Gators and Shockers. I didn't get the chance to lay anything on the shockers because as close as that Florida game was I had to wait and make sure they won. By that time the Wichita St. game already started. Glad u hit'em now, lets go Towson!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tsimmns View Post
Nice call on the Gators. I just sat back and enjoyed watching with no money on the line. I have a nice little 15 team teaser that pays +26000 to 1. I put 2 bucks to win 580 or so. I am 2 out of 15 and looking at things tonight. The Townson play looks really nice.
Towson looked good to me and they need this game bad, so lets see if they can be clutch tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItCummin View Post
Wow... What a finish! Nice one Irish... Any more clams for the night buddy?
No, I was watching the end of that Purdue game. I actually feel bad for the Boilermakers Coach Matt Painter. They can't buy a win. I'm happy bagging 200 for the night.