Login Search

"Show Me The Damn Money"

Last Post

I was on MSU but just on starting a 25 team parlay ha them at +3. Lost that 5 bucks early. Down to 262 still up 162 since FEB 7. Any thoughts on Pitt. Thinking of going all in with them to win around 55 or so. I don't see them losing to FSU, plus they are at home, and need to get back to winning.

Quote Originally Posted by tsimmns View Post
I was on MSU but just on starting a 25 team parlay ha them at +3. Lost that 5 bucks early. Down to 262 still up 162 since FEB 7. Any thoughts on Pitt. Thinking of going all in with them to win around 55 or so. I don't see them losing to FSU, plus they are at home, and need to get back to winning.
Sorry for not replying sooner but I hope you didn't go all in on Pitt. They are unprecdictable but game is still not over but can't figure that team out. Show up one game and no where in sight the next. GL anyway!

Didn't go on Pitt and glad I didn't. Don't know how they lost to that team at home on Senior night. I took 58 to win 20 or so on Cicik in tennis. Came down to the wire like all bets, but cashed. Back up to 282 and up 182 since my reload on FEB 7. My goal is to get to 600 or 1100 before the end of the year. When I get up a bit more I can take some chances on the bigger ML's like you are. I figure when March Madness rolls around that will be a good time to win some also.

Hey Tsimmns, I like all three of those games. The line on that OKL ST. is a lot of points? I know the Cowboys will win but by 14? I don't get the Cuse line at all but its looks awful inviting and that Samford game is a sleeper. Look out for the Sooners, they just might cover that. I nee d to take closer look at these games.

Oh I was referring to ML's. To many points for me in the OSU game. I would pick the ML as a no brainer against a no win conference team in TCU. The Cuse game has me intrigued. This is a good team, with 2 loses and that's it. To be only favored by 4 on the road at Maryland and the ML under -200 is a mind boggler. Yes, they have lost two in a row, but they are fighting for a number 1 seed in the tourney and maybe the number 1 seed overall with AZ. I don't see them losing 3 in a row here.

I don't care if it looks to good, I'm biting on it. Going with the ML -175 and the Orangemen, risking 350 to win 200. After two straight losses Cuse is ready for a good win. Syracuse has givin up a average of 57 points a game over their last five. They win with "D". That BC loss was just ugly and that Duke game was a close one. I expect them to cover but just in case its a close one, the ML works for me. I just can't see the Orangemen losing three straight and besides the conference title is on the line with every game they have left now. Come on Cuse, show me what you got!! Are you Orange or YELLOW? That is my only play.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItCummin View Post
Damn tempted to take the cuse game ml.. I like how u sound Irish. This will b a good day! Good luck!
Hey, you don't have to do the -175, you can risk 87.50 to win 50. Its something to think about? You could go with the line for 50 straight up.