Login Search

"Show Me The Damn Money"

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
Slammed the book for 200 more clams. Wichita St. was free money at home +100 , Florida is just smoking right now+100 . Slush fund cracking the 6000 clam mark at 6165 and 63-17 on the ML. Have to check out todays games.

damn im jelly of ur slush fund irish...lol.. i almost forgot how it felt to win. what next here today buddy? i think i might just double up and slam on one best play so lets do it again my man... keepitcummin!!

Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
Irish, what do you think of Syracuse +2.5
Lets see, the Orangemen are #1 and undefeated. They beat Pitt in a close on a month ago! The #1 team in the country is getting points , that is hard to pass up. Just like Wichita St. they want that perfect season, at least until "MARCH MADNESS" They are close in every category offensively and defensively so I would have go with CUSE.

Started with the Sooners on the ML -420 vs TTU, risking 420 to win 100. The Sooners beat them convincingly in their own building and should handle them at home. Reminds me of the Florida/Tennessee game. Payback for TTU is on their mind but I just think the Sooners are clear cut the better team. added UK v Auburn on the ML -340, risking 340 to win 100. That's all my action tonight! GL to All!!!
Last edited by irish1; 02-12-14 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItCummin View Post
what is ur thought on George Washington vs VCU? would GW +7 ML b worth a shot?
I would take the points in this game. On the ML I would go VCU! Hey, you know what game I like Penn State +7.5 vs Indy. Nittany Lions need a win bad and even if they don't get it, I think they cover. I might do something with that

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItCummin View Post
whats ur confidence level on Ok Sooners? i got burnt in the beginning of the season by them twice on really big plays and lost all confidence in them. ill think about it but might have to sit this one out irish...keepitcummin!!
Very Confident but hey you could go risk 210 for 50? You know what, go with your gut and take GW and the points for 50/55. I'm not on it but it looks like a good play. That is a huge game for both teams and GW outrebounded VCU in that 1st game like 45-24. I'm adding UK on the ML vs Auburn -340 to win 100 and that is all I going to do. GL man, its never easy!!!

I personally feel like the UK game is easy money. I wish I had some of my roll back to bet on it. I don't see any way that UK loses this game. AU is one of the worst teams in one of the worst leagues. Being a SEC follower in every sport I have saw AU beat Clemson, and then suck against every other team. UK will win this to set up the big showdown next week versus FL.

Quote Originally Posted by tsimmns View Post
I personally feel like the UK game is easy money. I wish I had some of my roll back to bet on it. I don't see any way that UK loses this game. AU is one of the worst teams in one of the worst leagues. Being a SEC follower in every sport I have saw AU beat Clemson, and then suck against every other team. UK will win this to set up the big showdown next week versus FL.
Good thing u didn't bet on Oklahoma because they are stinking the joint out. I'm already writing that off as a 420 clam loss. You just never know, look at Pitt, home court just doesn't mean that much as it used too. If UK comes through I'll drop 320 and if they choke, my clams go down 760! Now that sucks but we'll see.