Login Search

"Show Me The Damn Money"

Last Post

I'm starting off Monday night with Iowa St. v WVU on the road. Going with ISU-2 100/110, no ML on this one when the line is almost nothing. Iowa State is playing really well after their little losing streak. will add some more later! Added Sacramento St. ML -600 vs Southern Utah, risking 1800 to win 300.
Last edited by irish1; 02-10-14 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tsimmns View Post
Lost it all two weeks ago or one week ago taking a bet to try and win a few bucks. Risked 830 to win 23 or so with TXAM at +19 against USC. Deposited 100 and lost it now deposited again and up to 114. Of course I always take few risk until I build back up. Sucks, but oh well.
tsimmns, im with you bro. lost all my clams on a bad wk and now have to start over. sack was getting heavy at close to 3500 clams but it couldnt hold up. finally ripped and all came out. on to a new week with a new bigger and better bag.

good luck today.

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
I'm starting off Monday night with Iowa St. v WVU on the road. Going with ISU-2 100/110, no ML on this one when the line is almost nothing. Iowa State is playing really well after their little losing streak. will add some more later!
Why do you like Iowa St here? Not saying I disagree, just wanted to know your reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItCummin View Post
irish1, i got one shot today, what is your best favorite pick buddy? ... keepitcummin...
Moneyline or spread? I only have 2 plays today, Iowa St.-2 (now u can get -1.5) and my ML play is gonna be Sacramento St. -600 vs Southern Utah, risking 1800 to win 300
Last edited by irish1; 02-10-14 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
Why do you like Iowa St here? Not saying I disagree, just wanted to know your reasoning
I look at WVU and I see 4 losses at home and that's a lot for a team that's supposed to be a solid team. That shows me they can be beat at home by top teams. Iowa St. had their losing streak and now they are rolling and they do everything good. It will be a close game but since ISU scores more per game and rebounds better, I give them the edge.

Is there anyone in this forum that thought Iowa St. would completely not show up and lose by 30??? I didn't think so. DeAndre Kane looked like he had an illness, because he played like garbage. Anyway my night was not to bad because of Sacramento St.. Dropped 110 on the pathetic Cyclones but hit for 300 on Sacramento St. . Finished +190 clams for the day, slush fund up to 5965 and 62-17 on the ML. Closing in on 6000 clams.

darn, i chose the wrong play last night. i couldnt risk all that ml juice but i guess i should have trust the pick.. o well, today is another day... i probably do one tonight play tonight so could u please let me know what is your favorite pick for the day.. ml or ats is fine. thanks irish... keepitcummin...
These are tough games tonight, right now I'm thinking Florida or Xavier. Those are my top two now but that could change. Keep checkin back with me, soon I will post a play and I am only playing one game tonight.

darn, i chose the wrong play last night. i couldnt risk all that ml juice but i guess i should have trust the pick.. o well, today is another day... i probably do one tonight play tonight so could u please let me know what is your favorite pick for the day.. ml or ats is fine. thanks irish... keepitcummin...
"GATORS" No matter what happens I going with the hottest team in college right now! That "D" is vicious!!!