Login Search

"Show Me The Damn Money"

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
Thanks for the info. I know what you mean that florida "D" is vicious and they do take the ball to the hoop on the offense. I'll be thinking about this one.
i cant freaking believe the way gators are playing, trust me mizzou not that good, fla even went down low and got williams in foul trouble but they simply cannot put the biscuit in the basket,, this why i hardly ever mess with double digit spreads, now just hoping these clowns win cause i have a 3 team ml parlay with clemson, unc, and gators...

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
i cant freaking believe the way gators are playing, trust me mizzou not that good, fla even went down low and got williams in foul trouble but they simply cannot put the biscuit in the basket,, this why i hardly ever mess with double digit spreads, now just hoping these clowns win cause i have a 3 team ml parlay with clemson, unc, and gators...
Gators are going to win , still plenty of time and that "D" will be the reason. My only play was Texas and that was a sweat job. florida will open up a lead soon.

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
Gators are going to win , still plenty of time and that "D" will be the reason. My only play was Texas and that was a sweat job. florida will open up a lead soon.
they still capable of covering which would be really sweet, there been few moments where it was getting that feel to it but then mizzou hits some redic circus trey..

I'm a glutten for punishment but I put Akron in on the ML -220, risking 220 to win 100. They are home coming off a loss and might not blow EMU out but should win. Could be a trap game but going with the Shockers at Indiana ST. on the ML -180, risking 180 to win 100
Last edited by irish1; 02-05-14 at 09:51 AM.

Taking UTEP-3 vs ECU, 50/55. UTEP has been playing very good ball lately recently beating a tough Louisiana Tech team by double digits. Over the last 5 games they have played good "D" as well, holding teams to 62 a game. Even though its on the road I think UTEP gets a solid win. Conference games mean a lot and UTEP is close to the top, won't want to blow this one! Adding Washington +9.5 vs Utah 50/55 and I will take a chance on the ML as well, ML is +400 for the Huskies, risk 50 to win 200. Why not! Adding Murray St. +7 vs Belmont 50/55. should be a good close game that Murray St. just might win.
Last edited by irish1; 02-06-14 at 07:59 AM.

UTEP came through beating ECU, bagged 50 clams Murray St. covered against Belmont, bagged 50 clams Washington covered by a half of point, bagged 50 clams . My only loss last night was the chance I took on the ML in the Huskies game, dropped 50. Plus 100 clams for the night, raising the slush fund to 5775, ML record 58-15.

NO action for me tonight! looked at Southern Miss v Marshall and even without Pittman 18 is a lot to give so I'll pass on the game and the ML is like-4000. Creighton also looked at v DePaul and 20 is to much to give, for me anyway. The ML for that is also crazy. I stay away from IVY league so tonight is a no go for me. Looking at Saturday games. GL to all with plays!!!!!

Starting off this Saturday with VCU-2.5 v St. Joes 100/110, OKLA St. v TTU on the ML -280, Risking 280 to win 100, the Cowboys have lost three tough ones in a row and I think the winning streak starts. Murray St. v Tenn St. on the ML -260 Murray St. Risking 260 win100, They just lost a tough one to Belmont and I think they will take care of business against Tenn St.. might add more later!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItCummin View Post
Good luck today irish1...
Thanks, today I am not going crazy picking 9 or 10 games. I'm just doing 4 maybe 5 at the most. The Games I really liked had huge spreads and extra large Moneylines. Loved Iowa St., Florida and George Washington but the numbers didn't work for me. However I do love VCU with that great "D", love Oklahoma St. coming off 3 losses and Murray St. coming off that Belmont loss. Might add UCLA later and Maybe Wichita St., we'll see.