Login Search

"Show Me The Damn Money"

Last Post

Default "Show Me The Damn Money"

Slush fund 4925 clams and 53W-13L on the ML. Todays ML's are Drexel -650 v UNCW, risking 1950 to win 300. Drexel already beat them in their own building by double digits, there are no injuries and the Dragons are tough at home. Can't see them blowing this one! Manhattan ML -1100 v St. Peters, risking 2200 to win 200. Manhattan also beat them in their own building and should do the same at home. Beamon starting to get his stroke back and home is huge for Manhattan. Again, can't see them losing this one, there healthy and they are the better team. Ever since I started betting conservatively I started losing, now its time to change that.

Manhattan cancelled, so just on Drexel for now. Waiting for the outcome and if its good than will go with Iowa st +7 but not until I know what Drexel does. Right now their up but not by much! Drexel wins by 11, cha ching 300. Nothing is easy in the hoops world! Now I am going with Iowa St. +7 50/55 and Georgetown ML -210, risking 105 to win 50. Melvin and Garrett are probably not playing for DePaul.
Last edited by irish1; 02-03-14 at 07:54 PM.

Taking Texas early on the ML -370, Risking 740 to win 200. Yes, Javan Felix is not playing for the Longhorns but with Holmes, Ridley, Holland and Taylor I still think they should handle TCU. Damarcus Croaker should fill in nicely for Felix. Thinking about Florida but Missouri is a tough customer, right now the ML is -855 naturally the Gators are the favorite. Texas will probably be my only wager tonight. Was also thinking about UK at home but their ML is ridiculous -1030. If that goes down a little I might jump on it, we'll see. Right Now, lets go Longhorns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
Taking Texas early on the ML -370, Risking 740 to win 200. Yes, Javan Felix is not playing for the Longhorns but with Holmes, Ridley, Holland and Taylor I still think they should handle TCU. Damarcus Croaker should fill in nicely for Felix. Thinking about Florida but Missouri is a tough customer, right now the ML is -855 naturally the Gators are the favorite. Texas will probably be my only wager tonight. Was also thinking about UK at home but their ML is ridiculous -1030. If that goes down a little I might jump on it, we'll see. Right Now, lets go Longhorns!!!
i wouldnt worry bout mizzou, they not playing that great and i really dont think they going to fla and winning, hell i doubt they cover honestly.. tigers were much better last year and lost this gm by 30! mizzou gotta get offensive boards and get to the free throw line to really score consistantly and gators do a good job of controlling the glass and dont send teams to the line all that often..biggest issue for mizzou is they depend on those 2 big youngsters williams and rosenburg and i would think young and prather atttack them and get them in foul trouble as they prone to do.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
i wouldnt worry bout mizzou, they not playing that great and i really dont think they going to fla and winning, hell i doubt they cover honestly.. tigers were much better last year and lost this gm by 30! mizzou gotta get offensive boards and get to the free throw line to really score consistantly and gators do a good job of controlling the glass and dont send teams to the line all that often..biggest issue for mizzou is they depend on those 2 big youngsters williams and rosenburg and i would think young and prather atttack them and get them in foul trouble as they prone to do.
Thanks for the info. I know what you mean that florida "D" is vicious and they do take the ball to the hoop on the offense. I'll be thinking about this one.