Login Search

Hoops 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
Whats good my brotha? like Tenn and Kentucky! I will be on FLA..sorry bro...BOL to you buddy!!
No apologies necessary! Listening to vids and audio files on www.rshornsby.com (Bruce's nephew who died in tragic auto accident a few years back; played guitar with Bruce bunch of times and attended school that we used to play in hoops on high school). Check it out when you have a chance.

BOL to you tonight brotha. Don't like to see you on Gators as you're red hot but at least one of us will be happy

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
NCAA Tourney (Sweet 16)
1* UCLA +4'
1* San Diego State/Arizona under 121' (-105)
1* Tennessee +2' (-105)
1* Kentucky +4'
I love vols (screw the points ml for me) most likely will be on uk too ( again prob ml) I had to play gators when the ml dropped to -190 the other day tho, hate juice like that but guess I'm a lot more confident they win than cover the number so hopefully gators win by a basket.. Gl brother

Any thoughts on the Stan/Dayton total? Seems like w gm where both offenses have advantages and the number pretty low, I made several points higher.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
I love vols (screw the points ml for me) most likely will be on uk too ( again prob ml) I had to play gators when the ml dropped to -190 the other day tho, hate juice like that but guess I'm a lot more confident they win than cover the number so hopefully gators win by a basket.. Gl brother

Any thoughts on the Stan/Dayton total? Seems like w gm where both offenses have advantages and the number pretty low, I made several points higher.
Hey Bank! Good to see you pal. I have that total around 137-139

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
No apologies necessary! Listening to vids and audio files on www.rshornsby.com (Bruce's nephew who died in tragic auto accident a few years back; played guitar with Bruce bunch of times and attended school that we used to play in hoops on high school). Check it out when you have a chance.

BOL to you tonight brotha. Don't like to see you on Gators as you're red hot but at least one of us will be happy
Will have to check out that link..always can appreciate some good music buddy! Good Luck tonight, on your plays , Maybe we can get a PUSH!

Dayton total worked out well so what u think of isu/ucon total? This one a little tougher, mostly cause it higher but also cause ucon can be grinders at times. Still think that a lot of ucons defensive numbers are a product of playing in a conf where a lot of the teams are allergic to offense, think u put Napier and boatright in a gm w a up and down team like isu and u see a bit of a track meet.. I made it 151ish, not a ton of room so was curious what u had..

Also lean under in the vols/mich gm after the big move. I expect this to be a grind it out affair as both teams are incredibly patient on offense. Don't expect wolverines to light it up from behind the arc against the length of vols wings who will surely be running them off the line. Think we talking mid 60s for the winner of this 1.. I love the vols tho so even if I bet this under it be small..

Dayton total worked out well so what u think of isu/ucon total? This one a little tougher, mostly cause it higher but also cause ucon can be grinders at times. Still think that a lot of ucons defensive numbers are a product of playing in a conf where a lot of the teams are allergic to offense, think u put Napier and boatright in a gm w a up and down team like isu and u see a bit of a track meet.. I made it 151ish, not a ton of room so was curious what u had..

Also lean under in the vols/mich gm after the big move. I expect this to be a grind it out affair as both teams are incredibly patient on offense. Don't expect wolverines to light it up from behind the arc against the length of vols wings who will surely be running them off the line. Think we talking mid 60s for the winner of this 1.. I love the vols tho so even if I bet this under it be small..
Hey Banker. Hard to imagine you want get the right pace in the UConn/ISU total. GL!

Up to 136.5 now from a 131 open.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Up to 136.5 now from a 131 open.
Shit crazy.. I grabbed a little at 136. Guess I should have waited.. Hate playing side and total but I just don't see this being a very fast paced gm. Even if um is shooting lights out which I don't think they will I still don't think this gm gets into the 70s.. Vols have only let a handful of teams all season score over 70.