Login Search

Hoops 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
BOL, Madison. Just played a three-teamer ML small with Kansas, SLU and UNM at +130. Like UNM late, but the spot screams ML rather than giving the points.
Yeah, felt bad for LKid. hate those 3,4 lines. Always think ML. Team wins you lose. GL pal!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
Boy the Dukies have a lot of flaws on D and on the boards but are being bailed out by Syr INability to score. Don't let Cooney shoot 3's and help on Fair and they struggle. Lot of flaws for a #1.
Yeah, once Duke stopped turning it over and shooting 1-7 from deep, they totally turned it around. Definitely no great teams in the historic sense this season, but very entertaining.

Keep an eye on Atl NBA. Losers of 6 or 8 in a row. Playing NYK coming off double OT and B2B. If they blow this things could get ugly.

Please critique my Texas play when time permits. Not sure how I was this wrong. Like 1 fg in 12 minutes. wtf!

Keep an eye on Atl NBA. Losers of 6 or 8 in a row. Playing NYK coming off double OT and B2B. If they blow this things could get ugly.

Please critique my Texas play when time permits. Not sure how I was this wrong. Like 1 fg in 12 minutes. wtf!
This Tex game could be the worst effort from a good team I've seen all year.
Ouch. I'm not sure who i am to be critiquing anyone, but since you asked...I am surprised that Texas couldn't keep it within 16-18 for your teaser, but we would differ on the fact that i don't really think of Texas as a good team. i rarely back teams that have shitty coaches, so i rarely back the likes of Texas and Baylor. UT also hasn't been playing that well lately. that said, even teams with shitty coaches will cover plenty of times, so the key is not being on the wrong side of their bad outlier performances (and last night in Lawrence certainly was one of those). i suppose my thought with UT is that i'd rather be on them as a -10 home fave than a +10 road dog.

also, KU blows teams doors off in Allen (conference home wins by 26, 2, 10, 11, 14, 30, and then last night by 31). when i looked at that game, i thought KU/under/Texas TT under. then again, what the penetrate do i know? sorry you lost your teaser, pal.