Login Search

Hoops 2014

Last Post

adding

1* Moneyline Parlay: George Washington + William & Mary (+110)

My numbers do support that, however.

College Hoops 2.15.2014 updated card
2* UVA/Clemson under (1* at 108, 1* at 109 (-105))
1* St. Joseph's/La Salle 1H under 61'
1* Oklahoma +3
1* ML Parlay: GW + William & Mary (+110)
1* Cleveland State -2' (-105)
1* LSU/Arkansas over 157 (-105)
1* Kentucky -2

Off to lil kids hoops game. BOL to all today.

College Hoops 2.15.2014 final card
2* UVA/Clemson under (1* at 108, 1* at 109 (-105)) - LOSER
1* St. Joseph's/La Salle 1H under 61' - LOSER
1* Oklahoma +3 - WINNER
1* ML Parlay: GW + William & Mary (+110) - LOSER
1* Cleveland State -2' (-105) - LOSER
1* LSU/Arkansas over 157 (-105) - LOSER
1* Kentucky -2 - LOSER

1-6 -6.45u

penetrating horrendous

Season to date: 67-61-3 +0.1u

i got creamed with vols,, that gm was a freaking joke..i guess i shoulda known, always happens when i go well above a normal play

ive been of the opinion fading Creighton their second time thru the conf was gonna be a money maker (so far been good), not that they arnt good but i think they had a huge adv coming into this situation and catching all these teams off guard, yea they run a nice offense but at the end of the day they about as 3 point dependent as a team can be (only Dougie fresh has over 100 attempts inside the arc and no one other than him has even attempted 70 fts), only a matter of time till teams start running their asses off the trey and force them to do something they not comfortable with,, thus far the 3 rematch games their 3 point percentage has nosed dived in all but 1 and that game butler held them to 20 points fewer than the 1st meeting..the 1st gm with nova they hit them upside the head early and it was never more than a jump shooting contest after that, i think we will see a much different gm today on both sides of the court, defensively there no damn way nova lets these cats shoot 21-35 from behind the arc again, they are long and athletic enough to switch and get out on shooters and force them to put it on the deck and try their big man inside,,offensively gotta believe nova will do exactly what they did the handful of games preceding that ass whipping and take it to the rack early and often, needless to say i like nova to go return the favor today (obviously not to that extent but win and win somewhat convincingly)..

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
i got creamed with vols,, that gm was a freaking joke..i guess i shoulda known, always happens when i go well above a normal play

ive been of the opinion fading Creighton their second time thru the conf was gonna be a money maker (so far been good), not that they arnt good but i think they had a huge adv coming into this situation and catching all these teams off guard, yea they run a nice offense but at the end of the day they about as 3 point dependent as a team can be (only Dougie fresh has over 100 attempts inside the arc and no one other than him has even attempted 70 fts), only a matter of time till teams start running their asses off the trey and force them to do something they not comfortable with,, thus far the 3 rematch games their 3 point percentage has nosed dived in all but 1 and that game butler held them to 20 points fewer than the 1st meeting..the 1st gm with nova they hit them upside the head early and it was never more than a jump shooting contest after that, i think we will see a much different gm today on both sides of the court, defensively there no damn way nova lets these cats shoot 21-35 from behind the arc again, they are long and athletic enough to switch and get out on shooters and force them to put it on the deck and try their big man inside,,offensively gotta believe nova will do exactly what they did the handful of games preceding that ass whipping and take it to the rack early and often, needless to say i like nova to go return the favor today (obviously not to that extent but win and win somewhat convincingly)..
i hear you on going above normal play. happened to me with UVA/Clemson under yesterday, and although i love BC today, just playing them 1u.

Will work on Nova/Creighton next, and agree on the revenge angle and have Nova on my list of leans.

Don't really like anything in 2 pm/3 pm games. Lean Wisky/UM over, Canisius, Niagara, Niagara/Manhattan under and SMU/Temple over (though probably pass on that total given how low-scoring the first meeting was relative to the total).

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
i hear you on going above normal play. happened to me with UVA/Clemson under yesterday, and although i love BC today, just playing them 1u.

Will work on Nova/Creighton next, and agree on the revenge angle and have Nova on my list of leans.

Don't really like anything in 2 pm/3 pm games. Lean Wisky/UM over, Canisius, Niagara, Niagara/Manhattan under and SMU/Temple over (though probably pass on that total given how low-scoring the first meeting was relative to the total).
i lean wiscy, but dont trust them just have a hard on for wanting to fade mich and they not really a bad matchup for badgers since they dont really have anyone striking fear off the bounce, i chalk the 1st meeting up to as much mich catching wiscy in a rough patch as anything else.. havnt had chance to do many totals, lean under in the early start..