Login Search

Hoops 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
i thought where they hung it was close, if you made me id play over but didnt feel real great about it..think my biggest thing is i prefer the razorbacks side and hate betting both, plus temple being cancelled demoralized me, lol.. even worse when i saw the ctg cats i respect really liked that over as well..

made a small play on drexel/coc un 125.5 you happen to run that one? and wtf is going on with sparty total? who the hell betting that over? i dont care if they score 200 i still say you crazy playin the over in this bitch!!
I have Drexel/CofC in the range of 121-123, so i lean under. Don't have a very strong feel for that game, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
I like Vandy, and they have been a really good 1H team of late while South Carolina has not. Vandy covered both 1Hs vs S Carolina last year. S Carolina relies upon getting a bunch of points from the line (25.6%, 40th nationally), while Vandy is good at not giving fouls/FTs (19.2%, 300th nationally in a category where the higher the ranking number = better the production), so i think that S Carolina will really struggle to get their points in the 1H. Also, getting around Columbia has to be a pain in the ass in the ice, right? S Carolina players have to deal with that, Vandy is in a hotel. Also, 4 pm start for 1-9 in SEC home team means home court advantage should be almost nonexistent. I think that Vandy starts strong/S Carolina starts slowly.

I'm in a hotel with room svc, you're at home having to shovel grammy out. What we have to do to get an edge. unfkn real.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

made a small play on drexel/coc un 125.5 you happen to run that one? and wtf is going on with sparty total? who the hell betting that over? i dont care if they score 200 i still say you crazy playin the over in this bitch!!
I agree on this, thinking the total will be about 110 to 115.

No Coin

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
Just saw that Ryan Weber is doubtful for YSU, which probably explains WGB line move. Probably pass on that game altogether.

How have we not mentioned NU/MSU under, ESP 1H under? Sparty offense really struggled to get good looks without Appling in Madison, and odds as it sounds, Mildcats are much better defensive squad than Wisky. Mildcats should look to run burn 1H to keep game close vs much more athletic opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
I'm in a hotel with room svc, you're at home having to shovel grammy out. What we have to do to get an edge. unfkn real.
Never stop thinking, Madison. There are angles everywhere.

Too bad that room service couldn't coax one more made FT out of Vandy. Oh well, if i bitch about that push, i'm an asshole who's begging for my next loss. Tempted to play Vandy 2H pk but passing.