Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
Wednesday 2.12.2014 final card
1* GW +7' (-103) - LOSER
1* USF/UConn 1H under 62' - WINNER
1* Syracuse/Pitt under 123' (-103) - WINNER
1* Villanova/DePaul over 145 - WINNER
1* Nebraska -3 (-105) - WINNER

4-1 +2.97u

Damn my eyes for adding GW. Oh well - at least 5D did me a solid by failing to post Auburn TT, which should've been around 69'!

Season to Date: 65-54-2 +6.65u
Solid. Very solid.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
I had Auburn +7.5 (lost by 8), Pitt ML (lost on a buzzer beater), Golden State ML (lost on a buzzer beater) and Clippers -5.5 2H (lost by the hook) tonight. Feeling pretty good right about now.
Ugh. Sorry to hear that. If you're like me, that should be good news for tomorrow. Seems that my shitty, unlucky days generally are followed by good ones. The converse also is true, which means that I probably should take tomorrow off and read a book during my travels rather than trying to beat the book.

That said, early leans:
Rutgers +9
YSU +1'
Colorado +10'
Minnesota +8'
St. John's -1'/1H

Penguins, Gophers are two that jump out immediately. Gonna have to sharpen my pencil and work on some totals.

Ugh. Sorry to hear that. If you're like me, that should be good news for tomorrow. Seems that my shitty, unlucky days generally are followed by good ones. The converse also is true, which means that I probably should take tomorrow off and read a book during my travels rather than trying to beat the book.

That said, early leans:
Rutgers +9
YSU +1'
Colorado +10'
Minnesota +8'
St. John's -1'/1H

Penguins, Gophers are two that jump out immediately. Gonna have to sharpen my pencil and work on some totals.
Youngstown State really interests me. I like that one.

Gophers line is weird given what happened in their first meeting.

That said, early leans:
Rutgers +9
YSU +1'
Colorado +10'
Minnesota +8'
St. John's -1'/1H

just getting home and starting on card.. buffs/bruins gm pretty interesting, i dont put a lot of stock into ucla beating col by 13 in boulder seeing how that was buffs 1st full gm w/o dinwiddle..i think buffs can def do some damage inside on the bruins with scott and maybe johnson who been playing pretty strong lately, biggest issues for me is besides losing to zona bruins have pretty much buried everyone they have faced at home and also worry about buffs turnovers, their asist to to ratio been horrid especially on the road and bruins force a lot of turnovers..

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Youngstown State really interests me. I like that one.

Gophers line is weird given what happened in their first meeting.
Yeah, and don't like that public appears to be siding with Gophers early.

YSU needs this game badly and WGB has really been struggling ATS lately, esp on the road, Beeghly Center is a snakepit for visitors, and WGB has big game at Cleveland State Saturday.

That Pitt ML beat was just sick. Sorry man.

Sack time for me. Let's get back at em tomorrow.

Yeah, and don't like that public appears to be siding with Gophers early.

YSU needs this game badly and WGB has really been struggling ATS lately, esp on the road, Beeghly Center is a snakepit for visitors, and WGB has big game at Cleveland State Saturday.

That Pitt ML beat was just sick. Sorry man.

Sack time for me. Let's get back at em tomorrow.
Shit happens. Just sucks when it's twice in one night (GSW). The Clippers 2H cover would've been a miracle, but I felt like I was "owed" one after the other two and Auburn. Guess not.

Oh well.

Yeah, reminds me of the GW +7' that kicked me in the pills last night...
not trying to be that after the fact guy but kinda had exact same feeling bout that gm.. hate those lines cause you gotta be nuts to wanna lay the points but seems like more times than not that the play, hence why i usually run scared, lol...

what you think bout that lou/tem total? i made little higher than kp and his number quite a bit higher than the 151' out there now, i guess if ville runs them out of gym it might be tough but think owls will stick around for a while and even if not they will go out gunning. ive had a hard on for temple overs for a minute now so maybe im biased but i dont think they have a problem getting into the 70s, as shitty as their defense is ville outta handle the rest..

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
not trying to be that after the fact guy but kinda had exact same feeling bout that gm.. hate those lines cause you gotta be nuts to wanna lay the points but seems like more times than not that the play, hence why i usually run scared, lol...

what you think bout that lou/tem total? i made little higher than kp and his number quite a bit higher than the 151' out there now, i guess if ville runs them out of gym it might be tough but think owls will stick around for a while and even if not they will go out gunning. ive had a hard on for temple overs for a minute now so maybe im biased but i dont think they have a problem getting into the 70s, as shitty as their defense is ville outta handle the rest..
Yeah, i knew exactly what i was doing with GW, and i did it anyway. When will i learn?

Getting some early capping in before day of travel. Will run UL/Temple total now.