Login Search

Hoops 2014

Last Post

Tuesday 1.21.2014 final card
2* Pitt -11 - WINNER
2* Rutgers TT under 62' - WINNER
2* Northwestern TT under 62 - LOSER

2-1 +1.8u

Tough beat on NU TT. Took 2 OTs, but the plucky special ed class from Evanston finally hit their team total. Northwestern is, perhaps, the most consistent team in sports, and after this outlier of a performance, I will be doubly sure to find a way to fade them vs Iowa this weekend. I hope that they had fun with their ugly math major girlfriends after the big W last night.

Hoops season to date: 27-18-2 +6.33u

Minus 14 this morning, freezing my ballz off.

Any love for the Spiders tonight? I'm not sure about my Dawgs. Winners 3 of last 4, good wins at Mizzou Bama and Arkansas. Bad offensive team, horrible ft shooting team, no bench and due for let down. They've been riding a lot of emotion w/ death of Coach Fox's dad. Think Cocks might come into Stegman and steal one. Any thoughts on this game?

BOL
Last edited by SilverTongueFox; 01-22-14 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
Minus 14 this morning, freezing my ballz off.

Any love for the Spiders tonight? I'm not sure about my Dawgs. Winners 3 of last 4, good wins at Mizzou Bama and Arkansas. Bad offensive team, horrible ft shooting team, no bench and due for let down. They've been riding a lot of emotion w/ death of Coach Fox's dad. Think Cocks might come into Stegman and steal one. Any thoughts on this game?

BOL
Lean Spiders but haven't had time to cap fully yet. Should be able to do that at lunch.