Login Search

Hoops 2014

Last Post

cant wait to see how it goes! got my pc back finally, been rolling with hoops last week or so, gonna restart thread now that im working with pc and not trying to do everything on my phone. yesterday just had kenpom pulled up on the ps3 cause his site blows trying to use on the iphone! havnt had time to look at card yet, havnt even got pc to my house, at friends who fixed it...

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
cant wait to see how it goes! got my pc back finally, been rolling with hoops last week or so, gonna restart thread now that im working with pc and not trying to do everything on my phone. yesterday just had kenpom pulled up on the ps3 cause his site blows trying to use on the iphone! havnt had time to look at card yet, havnt even got pc to my house, at friends who fixed it...
Me too. I haven't tested at all, and didn't even think about it that deeply, so tweaks certainly will be necessary, but that's part of the fun. I don't even try KenPom site on phone, agree that it's basically impossible and migraine-inducing. Glad to hear that you're up and running again. Tonight, like UVA, CSU/YSU over, BC (missed the good number though) and maybe Iowa State.

uva looks incredibly tempting. 1st thing that i noticed on card.. dont exactly love the idea of being against puke back at home after a loss but if clemson grinding asses gave them trouble i doubt they gonna enjoy playing against uva, they young so not sure they make the adjustments. i dont really get the line move but for most part that hasnt mattered, like yesterday i had no clue why the illni/nw total kept rising as i had it as a under at 120 or higher so hit it a few times as it rose, sure enough not sure they even hit 100..

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
uva looks incredibly tempting. 1st thing that i noticed on card.. dont exactly love the idea of being against puke back at home after a loss but if clemson grinding asses gave them trouble i doubt they gonna enjoy playing against uva, they young so not sure they make the adjustments. i dont really get the line move but for most part that hasnt mattered, like yesterday i had no clue why the illni/nw total kept rising as i had it as a under at 120 or higher so hit it a few times as it rose, sure enough not sure they even hit 100..
Couldn't resist, and don't much care about Duke being off a loss. UVA is great at making the game completely unenjoyable for their opponent (ala SLU or Wisky), and i think that's going to be tough for young Duke. BOL tonight Bank. Out to gym, back later.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
Tuesday 1.14.2014
1* George Washington +2'
1* Arkansas +1
already played GW myself.. that uk/.arky gm seems really tough to me, understand the arky side but didnt feel good about either.. have bunch of thoughts posted here when you have a chance check them out, 1 of the post has my lean on some totals depending on number so be great if you could drop by..

Tues NCAA hoops discussion

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
I work out here in DC..i might have to stop by that GW game if its not sold out. You don't think VCU will just tire out the GW team?
You might want to check before you head down there. I saw in a thread at CTG that game is sold out.

I think that this huge game for GW, and VCU offense is struggling except when defense creates TOs. I think that they'll struggle to do that tonight. BOL whatever you decide, esp if you go to the game. Should be a great watch, can't wait.