Login Search

Hoops 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
Biff, sorry to hear about your water issues. Glad to see you are seeing the positives (ie needed to replace the old w/ new). We are currently building and it seems one issue after the next. At the end of the day though, we are going to have a home that we designed and it'll be awesome. Got to keep it positive.

What's the best teaser team in the divisional games? I've got an open 7' pt teaser from the BCS game.

BOL today.
Hey, STF. Gotta stay positive. I've lost nothing that is irreplaceable. I still have a hawt wife and two great kids that are a blast and my health and a great group of friends and my job and a will to win. Everything else is details. Good luck with the housebuilding. Haven't done that but probably will be some time in the next decade.

Off the top of my head, I like Saints as teaser team but don't love them. I like Pats, Panthers and Broncos much more. You can essentially get Pats pk, Panthers plus two scores and Broncos -1'. Will think on it a bit, but i think any of those three would be good at first blush, esp since you have +7' and not +6 or +6'.

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
GL this year Biff ! Have Arkansas in parlay as well but with MSU and Marquette. Had the under in Dayton 1st half and just played them 2nd half. They should make a run!. Have this Cuse/NC over 65 1st and Sooners +2.5 1st half also. Now on my way to get some yesterdogs! Haha
Thanks, HW! Kicking myself for not taking 1H under. Oh well. Surprised by Dayton's feckless 1H performance, hoping that Archie able to make 2H adjustments and talk his guys into finishing layups. Luck bastard you with the yesterdogs. Would love about five of them right now. BOL today pal.