Login Search

Hoops 2014

Last Post

Default Hoops 2014

Will track all college hoops plays in this thread. Plays from 1u to 5u, with 2u my standard play and few if any 5u plays. All plays -110 juice unless stated otherwise, and unit number is to win. So, a 2u play at -110 juice means that I'm laying 2.2u to win 2u.

All opinions and information are welcome and appreciated. Feel free to speak your mind. In particular, feel free to express a contrary viewpoint.

One note: i will use an apostrophe to signify a half-point (e.g., 7.5 = 7'). This is very professional, and will save us all a lot of time.

BOL to all this season.

"One must learn to be rich. To be poor, anyone can manage." - Gustavo Fring
Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 01-07-14 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
Woot woot. Been waiting on those Big10 1st half totals. BOL
In Musberger-to-Arute voice, WeeelcomeSilverTongueFoxMyFriend. Losing under in OT was disappointing, but not nearly as disappointing as our pipes bursting this morning. Fortunately for me, my wife is a serial exaggerator and I was certain that I was facing Armageddon. In actuality, it's a little gross but just basically forced cleaning out of basement. Not a single comic book, baseball card, golf accoutrement, Shield dvd, Buckeye national title bobblehead, autographed item of Bill Walton memorabilia or piece of complex electronics damaged. Phew (assuming no more falling ceiling; many others have it much worse than us). Only one operational bathroom and no water in kitchen though so it looks as if my trusty tv and i are going to be separated for a spell.

Back to work cleaning, hoping to have an hour or two later this afternoon to cap, but may have to take night off depending. BOL tonight pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
Hi Biff,
Best o luck in BB this year. I had OSU last night so it was good. I also had some problems with the furnace yesterday - the blower motor decided to stop! Why can't that happen when it's above freezing, not when it's 15 below!
Hey, Rick. Timing is everything. Glad that the worst is behind us. BOL tonight!