Login Search

SolidAsStone Thread

Last Post

been looking at Baylor at Iowa st all morning...I've watched Iowa st 4 time this yr and they are as good as advertised. everyone on the team shoots FT well and the guards are nightmare matchups for other teams.. all starting 5 can shoot the 3 as well.. if there on from beyond the arc its over....however, i like the baylor matchup...baylor is bigger at the F positions and 4 of 5 starters can catch fire from 3 arc as well.. baylor's guards are smaller but quicker and i think they can draw some fouls and get to the FT line where there awesome. Its at Iowa st but I see this game being close the entire time with Iowa st winning by 2-3. I'll take baylor and the points.

Moto thanks for the heads up on the Portland play. I would take it except I never do quarter plays so I would just blindly be following without any insight of my own lol. Lets see how this one goes and if you win I will follow you on the next one

Raven I have no picks yet, but I have only been able to look a little bit. I think I will have at least one play by 5PM

Official NBA Play

Detroit +2.5 -110

If Detroit wasn't talking like they are confused about their goals and about each other willingness to do what it take to win....then I would LOVE this play for multiple units. But since there is mumbling of players doubting each other I won't put more than a unit on this. Detroit is the leagues best offensive rebounding team and the Knicks Chandler is doubtful which means NYK are going to have serious issues here. Also, Melo is their next best rebounder, but if he has to exert himself on the D-Boards AND defensively guarding Josh Smith then he won't be able to go 110% on offense like usual. Plus I like Josh Smith guarding him straight up as well because Melo won't be able to muscle Smith like he does most other 3's. ALSO the NYK play the Heat their next game so that always helps. Might add another unit later, but either way get on Detroit now!