Login Search

SolidAsStone Thread

Last Post

I am happy the Clippers line moved to -3 or I would be a little worried actually that something was up with this game. The more I think about it the more I think Jordan and Griffen are just wayyy too athletic for the Mavs big men. These two teams haven't played yet this year. The Mavs starting bigs of Nowitski and Blair are good, but they aren't the most athletic in the league by any means. Don't take this as a reason to throw any extra units on this game though 1 is plenty for this type of game. Especially because I am not sure who is going to guard Monta Ellis tonight for LAC and he could go off and end our night single handedly. Let's just hope the Clippers gameplan is to involve the bigs early and often and I like our chances

Was looking at Indiana, but then saw they have 1 guy who can shoot the 3 ball really well and the rest not so much. That sort of scoring distribution doesn't bode well for Indiana. Still think it is going to be a good game either way, but not enough to put any hard earned money on Indiana. Interested to see how Indiana's big man freshman plays against Payne. He is definitely athletic enough to give Payne issues.

Official Record

NCCAB= 6-4
NBA= 5-0
NHL= 0-2
NCCAF-= 1-3

Overall Record 12-9 (+4.25 units)

I know today had a bunch of games and I have only had 1 pick today. I have received a few messages asking if I could start making more picks because that way you could do parlays or just have more action. The thing is I play as many games that I have thoroughly analyzed and that has good winning potential. The thing is this takes time and effort and so a lot of picks just isn't possible. As a side note in my life the only people I know personally keep their action low and bet big. Either way though to each their own.

If you want though... feel free to give your opinion on a game along with the analysis why and then I will respond if I have anything to add. I won't respond to someone just asking about a game with nothing after because that is just not worth anyones time.

And check back in an hour I am doing analysis now so I might have another pick then!