Login Search

SolidAsStone Thread

Last Post

Nice pick today man I was on the other side and lost by 1/2 point haha up big on the day though. Sorry I didnt get back to you on the URI game I was in job orientation all day. Ended up hitting my bomb on URI game which helped im up +16 units on the day and 42 on the week!

I Love the fact that Blake Griffen has developed his jump shot to where he can hit it from the elbow very comfortably. This IS A HUGE DEAL. Now that defenders have to respect his jump shot he literally can blow by all the Power Forwards in the league with his first step, he can jump higher than every Power Forward in the league, and he has a decent set of low post moves that he can use if he needs to be crafty. I think the Clippers can be an actual contender( I didn't think they were before Blake developed his jumper) as long as Blake keep making his jumpers and this is not just a fluke. If Deandre Jordan could make his free throws and develop some offensive moves they REALLY could have a shot at the Western Conference Championship. But either way we just need them to win Tonight!