Login Search

SolidAsStone Thread

Last Post

Nice Pick on Alcorn man keep rolling on! I like your style a few of the other cappers I follow bet too many games for my small bank roll to keep up with. I am working on being more disiplined with my money haha its tough...I want to bet on everything. the other day i had 52 bets out haha ridiculous I know and after all that I only came out $5 up haha too much... gotta dial it down

NCCAB Record= 4-2
NBA Record= 3-0
NHL Record= 0-2
NCCAF Record= 0-1

Overall Record (and units)= 7-5 (+1.65 units)

Really feeling it with Basketball can't wait to keep it going and give the forum some more winners now that people have somewhat gotten used to seeing my posts and knowing I always have good reasoning for every one.

And don't forget Mississippi -3 and Arizona State -14 tomorrow. I posted them 2 days ago so I wanted to remind you guys so nobody gets confused.

NCAAF Official Plays
Mississippi -3
Arizona State -14

DO NOT take if hook is there. Take if you are feeling it anyway, but I don't want anyone to get burned by a 1/2 point and then come complaining that I didn't give my opinion on what to do if the line moves.

I know. Coach on Miss just showed how little confidence he had in his kicker when Miss didn't even try to kick that field goal at the end of the half and instead just ran a play and that was the end of it. He must've thought it could've gotten blocked or something because I really do not understand why else he didn't at least give the kid a shot to hit it. Either way we are up 6 and our defense seems pretty solid right now. Just got to keep up the energy and stay mentally tough for this second half !

P.S I am doing my NBA and NCCAB analysis now so check for picks in about 2 hours right before the first set of game will be starting

I dont see how Portland is only favored by 1.5 against the pelicans...yes its an away game and they played em hard last time but blazers are just coming off a hard loss to the heat, Blazers are gonna be gunning to get back to winning. I am taking blazers all the way.
Do you have any other plays tonight man?

Hey Moto and nope can't say I really like anything tonight besides the 2 NCAAF games I posted already. (Mississippi -3 and Arizona State -14) I was looking REALLY REALLY HARD at that Blazers and Pelicans game because it really seemed like something was going on there. I really do like the matchup for the Pelicans and think they can cover, BUT the fact that it is SOOOO obvious that something is up is what has me skipping it. I just feel like this could be a spot where the Blazers win by 10 and everyone goes WHAT THE HECK was up with that line??? My lean is for Pelicans though, but I wouldn't recommend it as an Official Play because things are too off with that line. Best of Luck either way though Moto and I hope you took those 2 NCAAF plays Miss has already won covered!

Yea the line is definitely suspect, maybe some capper called the upset and the line moved...Heard rumor that aldridge and Lillard might sit tonight to rest for next game...But Blazers are too hot right now I am still gonna roll with this line.
Yes I tailed on the Ole Miss game and Zona game thanks for the win hopefully the sun devils pull off the big win!