Login Search

Blow out game today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Post

Default Blow out game today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we are in the early part of College basketball. It seems the linesmakers are having a real hard time with the lines. They are making so many teams a bigger favorite then should be. They seem to do this at this time every year. I suspect by next week we will see the line closer to where they should be. Be careful with betting the games right not.

WITH THAT SAID! Today we have a game that SHOULD NOT even be on the board! I may be wrong but I believe I got this one down. I see a game that the lines makers are off and maybe should have left it off the board.

Toledo vs Michigan State. The linesmakers are hoping you are following into the idea that ALL big favorites are not going to cover. Here they make Michigan State -30. Don't let this scare you. They will win this game by 30 easy. Your talking about 15 baskets. Toledo this year is not even close to the same caliber as Michigan State. This line is a joke.

Don't be afraid to take Michigan State -30 cause I believe it will cover. Michigan States Bench can cover this spread. Toledo is giving up over 80 points to lesser teams. They are scoring in the 60's, but They will not get that many against MIchigan State. I know Michigan State will get theirs.

Michigan State in a rout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give Points

Points Awarded:

tcarn01 gave pimike 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PeePee gave pimike 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vreston gave pimike 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
Good Luck guys. Don't forget nothing is a sure pipe sinch. I do love this play, but always understand when you bet it should be for entertainment not for Thanksgiving dinner or Novemberrs rent.
I like this play, too ... was looking at this one last night and liked it. Good call.

Sent you a PM liked you mentioned ... making sure it made it to you.
Looking forward to your emails. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Bills! View Post
rather stay off a game with a 30 point spread
If it is a winner what makes it any different than playing a pick game?

I look for value in a play. I see value here a team who can put up 100 on a team who has given up 80 to lesser opponents.

No problem good luck with whatever you do play.

Good Luck guys. Don't forget nothing is a sure pipe sinch. I do love this play, but always understand when you bet it should be for entertainment not for Thanksgiving dinner or Novemberrs rent.
Let's do this. I already bought my thanksgiving turkey so I can afford to have some fun here.

a legend? ok... but I feel it is fair to doubt, wonder about and even question any post by anybody, cuz no one hits a hundred per... as far as this game? I am with BillsFan, 30 is too many for me to comfortably lay, especially on a team I have seen only once this year. If I get any info or real feeling, I`ll write something...as I agree with ya pm, there is total value in winners.out

Here we are in the early part of College basketball. It seems the linesmakers are having a real hard time with the lines. They are making so many teams a bigger favorite then should be. They seem to do this at this time every year. I suspect by next week we will see the line closer to where they should be. Be careful with betting the games right not.

WITH THAT SAID! Today we have a game that SHOULD NOT even be on the board! I may be wrong but I believe I got this one down. I see a game that the lines makers are off and maybe should have left it off the board.

Toledo vs Michigan State. The linesmakers are hoping you are following into the idea that ALL big favorites are not going to cover. Here they make Michigan State -30. Don't let this scare you. They will win this game by 30 easy. Your talking about 15 baskets. Toledo this year is not even close to the same caliber as Michigan State. This line is a joke.

Don't be afraid to take Michigan State -30 cause I believe it will cover. Michigan States Bench can cover this spread. Toledo is giving up over 80 points to lesser teams. They are scoring in the 60's, but They will not get that many against MIchigan State. I know Michigan State will get theirs.

Michigan State in a rout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good call. Could you add me to your list at all? Let me know what you need, email? I can give you points if you like. Also pm'ed you a couple days ago as well. Again, good calls