Login Search

CommonSense 2013-14 College Basketball Picks

Last Post

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
I thought it was due to me starting to follow you. Seems my luck been horrible lately. Hope both our luck changes and we are back on the winning side soon.
I got a little greedy the past couple of weeks. I was up around +117 units and wanted to double that in a hurry. The gambling gods will only let you win so much. It's so much easier to lose big than to win big. I have to keep reminding myself winning something every day is better than losing and all those 3, 4, and 5 unit wins do add up in the end. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
I got a little greedy the past couple of weeks. I was up around +117 units and wanted to double that in a hurry. The gambling gods will only let you win so much. It's so much easier to lose big than to win big. I have to keep reminding myself winning something every day is better than losing and all those 3, 4, and 5 unit wins do add up in the end. Good luck!
Amen to that!! By logic, I do feel you are right. However, I still can't help to think I jinxed you somehow. The last 2 handicappers I followed, use to be UNSTOPPABLE, and now are both down units and even stopped picking anything.

2/18/14 Results: 0-2 (-11 units)
7:00pm NC State/Clemson 1st Half Under 56 - l
7:00pm Villanova at Providence 1st Half Over 67 - l

This Week: 1-3 (25%) -11.5 units

YTD: 304-263 (54%) +66.2 units

2/19/14
7:00pm Cincinnati/Central Florida 1st Half Under 61½
7:00pm Auburn/Florida 1st Half Under 63
7:00pm Northwestern/Ohio State 1st Half Under 54

BOL to all!