Login Search

136-89-4 run in college hoops! 60% Wed Picks

Last Post

I am assuming your are talking to me despite my name here being Notsradamus, but that's for the cute nickname...I am sure you have plenty of those for all your boyfriends. (Sorry, I am not into that kind of thing) Going on the assumption that you are talking to me though then.
Yeah your right...saying thank you to the few people who know what they are doing on here, and giving their opinions out for free because they are nice is totally wrong of me. The fact that they do their research and then post quality plays every day to win money and hopefully we do too deserves no praise??
Some pointers:
If it makes you feel uncomfortable you...
A. Suck at life
B. Probably suck a lot more then just at living
C. Are a terrible person
D. Have no business speaking to me, because I honestly don't care what you think, and maybe I'll do it twice as much now in hopes of you leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsradamus View Post
I am assuming your are talking to me despite my name here being Notsradamus, but that's for the cute nickname...I am sure you have plenty of those for all your boyfriends. (Sorry, I am not into that kind of thing) Going on the assumption that you are talking to me though then.
Yeah your right...saying thank you to the few people who know what they are doing on here, and giving their opinions out for free because they are nice is totally wrong of me. The fact that they do their research and then post quality plays every day to win money and hopefully we do too deserves no praise??
Some pointers:
If it makes you feel uncomfortable you...
A. Suck at life
B. Probably suck a lot more then just at living
C. Are a terrible person
D. Have no business speaking to me, because I honestly don't care what you think, and maybe I'll do it twice as much now in hopes of you leaving.
Whoa whoa take it easy there champ. guess you can't take a little ribbing...

that long overdrawn post confirms it. Nostra is:

A. A little over sensitive/low self esteem
B. Doesn't like nicknames
C. Gets picked on a lot in person
D. Cares what other people think because if he didn't he wouldn't take the time to write the above reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellmanator View Post
Whoa whoa take it easy there champ. guess you can't take a little ribbing...

that long overdrawn post confirms it. Nostra is:

A. A little over sensitive/low self esteem
B. Doesn't like nicknames
C. Gets picked on a lot in person
D. Cares what other people think because if he didn't he wouldn't take the time to write the above reply.
Good one Kell-maneater,
Keep the good knee slappers coming. It's a shame you don't know the rest of the alphabet because I am sure Letter E. would have brought the house down. Although you started slow you'll get it back man. I look forward to all your future posts and wish you the best in finding the man of your dreams on this fine Valentine's day.
Now if you care to keep trying to discuss your issues with me, just message me cause I am sure MP and the rest of the SBR world doesn't care to see this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsradamus View Post
Good one Kell-maneater,
Keep the good knee slappers coming. It's a shame you don't know the rest of the alphabet because I am sure Letter E. would have brought the house down. Although you started slow you'll get it back man. I look forward to all your future posts and wish you the best in finding the man of your dreams on this fine Valentine's day.
Now if you care to keep trying to discuss your issues with me, just message me cause I am sure MP and the rest of the SBR world doesn't care to see this conversation.
I'm good man. I had my fun for the day. If anything I'll bring it over to your "Track keeping thread" Have fun on your man date tonight... ah crap you already used and abused the hell out of those homophobic jokes. Anyways, happy valentines day. hope you find the love you are looking for.

I don't just tail dudes blindly. I consider their picks, do research...ask around to some sharps i know... and then make my wager....if it loses, i don't blame anyone but myself.

this guy's been hitting picks since i first encountered him months ago...hasn't turned tout....win some lose some...

i'll still look for his posts....

WEST VIRGINIA DIDN"T COVER MASTERP10....ALL YOUR FAULT.. retards, i swear.

After some thought I decided to stop doing this thread. The main purpose of this was to post plays to help people. No strings attached. If you want bet them, if not don't bet them. Pretty simple right? Instead, we get drama. When I started this thread it was to help people actually win at sports betting. I don't have time for the immaturity and negativity that's taking place. I don't surround myself with that in real life and I certainly am not going to do it here. So basically a few poster's ruined this for everybody. (not going to mention names but I think one of them accused me of not looking at shit when I make a pick and some other poster was complaining because a team wasn't covering) As for the rest of you. (And you know who you are) I am sorry. I wish I could continue giving you my plays because I would. I have 5 plays for tonight and it doesn't matter now because all the lines have moved a pt or 2 but again this is the end of this thread anyway so GOOD LUCK with your future picks. All the best.

MP
Give Points

Points Awarded:

lakecityransom gave MasterP10 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Frank-King gave MasterP10 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

damn master p really was looking forward to your insight tonight i dont think you should allow those few to stop your from making your picks their are many of us who appreciate them more than the haters. Its just comes with being on a forum with degenerates but either way BOL bud and thanks.