Login Search

S. Illinois +6 or ML

Last Post

Curious why you like So. Ill so much? I'm on Bradley -5.5, and think they cover it. Egolf returning to the lineup for bradley is a big deal in my opinion. Gives them a big inside presence, rebounds, and shot defense that they've been missing the last few games. His first game out they went to So. Ill and would have covered the 5'. Daniels is back for So Ill, but he's not supposed to be close to 100%. Bradley got blown out last game but that was on the road, without Egolf, and NI shot unbelievably well that game. They normally don't shoot 58% from beyond the arc and the field and hit 15 3 pointers. Its conference play and anything can happen any game, and Southern Ill has been playing better lately, but I still am expecting Bradley to bounce back here off the embarrassing loss and cover at home. Just my opinion, fade or follow at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale View Post
Moneyline. They got this. I wouldn't do moneyline on Vandy though. Take the 9, you'll need it. Even though they can't score, for some reason I see this as a very close game.

I'm also thinking of taking St. Johns first half or some shit. Eh?
I didnt take S. Ill money line but after reading your post I checked into the St. John game and heavily agreed with you and placed a wager on the ML . Wish I had taken ML for the 1H too! At least S. Ill did what they had to do tonight now I have to hope Vandy can cover. Really hate going against Ole Miss though