Login Search

New Guy Here

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
Im on Zona why WSU?
The line movement, home court, and gut feeling. More money is going on Zona and the line should be going up to at least 4 by the amount of people taking Zona, instead it's gon' to 3 and back down. Might say Zona is a trap but, could be wrong. I'm going with WSU. BOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
Sometimes I feel that Vegas does that just to **** with sharps. Ive noticed on 5dimes they're constantly cycling the juice on all their games switching back and forth.
I understand where your coming from but Vegas wouldn't do that because sharps are only 30% of the bets. The other 70% would win the bet and Vegas would lose on that game.

In this case, about 65-70% are on Zona when the line opened at -2.5. It originally went down to -2 after that. Then went up to -2.5, then -3. Now back down to -2.5, even though 65-70% are on Zona. It makes me scratch my head but, we'll see what happens. It could go either way but BOL to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
thanks Tail Me, because of you (this whole new guy thread) I blindly took AZ and faded you. I did the same thing yesterday with another new guy that said he was big on ok state +16, i went the other way with mizz -16 because of this. Love the new guys!
I also LOVE betting against your POD! MSU!