Login Search

Sonny,Bean,Buck and Ayo's Hoops thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by dugdogg View Post
bro nothin personal but can you start your own thread for plays? we're tryin to follow the 4 guys who started this thread and everyone is cluttering it by posting their own plays...we're not here you follow everyone who posts a play. it's getting confusing and adding pages to the thread. thanks man
He's postin winners leave him b haha it's not hard to differentiate the plays as the main 4 bold their picks

Quote Originally Posted by Tgordon777 View Post
He's postin winners leave him b haha it's not hard to differentiate the plays as the main 4 bold their picks

Not to hate but I disagree with you. Cluttering the boys thread makes no sense. I have been guilty of it in the past but if one wants to posts their picks just start a new thread. I would agree with you if just one other was posting picks but what happens when 5,10,15 people start posting their picks daily?

Upscope is taking the time to keep records. Lets respect Sonny, Ayo, Bean, Buck and make Upscope's job a little easier. Just my 2 cents!
Give Points

Points Awarded:

dugdogg gave SlowNsteady 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

19th Hole gave SlowNsteady 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
Can't find a post where you played Drake.
Not sure what you're doing but it doesn't
smell right.
i don't understand what some people are doin here...there was some other dude HOUSE who came in just recently and had some big day and hit some parlays and then claims he made 11k that day and asked what i made...as if this is a pissing competition...then i ask to post screenshots of the winnings and all i hear are crickets
Give Points

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave dugdogg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smile

Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK
Here TG

Lehigh -1.5 2x
Little Rock +1 5x
Akron -1 5x

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
Bump
Thanks YOUNGBUCK....
Thread is getting cluttered and it's
difficult to find the plays.

If you girls want to giggle about