Login Search

Sonny,Bean,Buck and Ayo's Hoops thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
Taking a shot bigd. Can't bet the big horses every night. Drake is tough at home. Take a listen to Drake's "The Resistance." That's the theme song for the night hahaha
Sup RoadDog, how u like my Giants now baby?! Just kidding man I don't mean to rub your face in it, I got super lucky on that one, I was half-expecting you to post something to that extent after the game, but you went M.I.A. You could say it was lucky that Williams screwed up, but at the same time the kid went to ASU so what do you expect?

Anyway, I like the Drake play, BOL.

49ers game was a joke. I ended up 1-1 on the day so I wasnt too mad. I also wasnt impressed with the 49ers and didnt really think the game was taken from them. They had their chances and they played too conservative. The Harbaugh brothers were terrible in their coaching in the playoffs. I was watching the game with my buddies and every time the ball was kicked to Williams we were screaming DONT TOUCH IT. That started in the first quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
49ers game was a joke. I ended up 1-1 on the day so I wasnt too mad. I also wasnt impressed with the 49ers and didnt really think the game was taken from them. They had their chances and they played too conservative. The Harbaugh brothers were terrible in their coaching in the playoffs. I was watching the game with my buddies and every time the ball was kicked to Williams we were screaming DONT TOUCH IT. That started in the first quarter.
For sure. Funny thing is K. Williams has a history of boneheaded moves like that going back to his college days. A couple years back in the UA/ASU game, he was a hero for like 5 minutes after he made a great catch to put ASU ahead in the final minutes. Then, ASU defense forced a UA punt, but he muffed the punt and UA got the ball back and won the game. Kid's got a hex on him or something lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CantTouchAyo View Post
Final Card
5pt tease Seton Hall -1.5/Drexel -.5 3x
V.tech -1.5 bought hook 3x
ODU ml -155 3x
Bama/Bonnies ML parlay (EV) 3x
Joes -1.5 bought 2 3x

Best of luck to ALL
Lets get this Bama and St. Bonaventure

I'm adding Bama -4 too.

Last edited by Surebet; 01-25-12 at 05:19 PM.