Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post
Under was the play. Was the man of Mtch a surprise. I had Darius Boyd
Boyd was the best player on the field, no doubt. he was literally the difference between winning and losing. I thought Cordner was the best for NSW; a shame they lost because I had him at $29 for man of match.

I'm going down to NSW for game III. I hope it's not a dead rubber, booked the damn trip 4 months ago, but jeez it's hard to win in QLD. Every year NSW has the better team on paper, but QLD wins anyway, because they have JT, Cronk & Smith, all expert game managers who know how to get shit done when it counts.

As a semi professional sports bettor I have gotten pretty good at keeping my emotions out of handicapping, but if there is one area where I have always struggled it's in Origin. I just can't deny my genuine and deep rooted hate for QLD and the grubs (Slater, Smith, Myles, Thaiday, Parker, Hodges) that pull on that damn jersey. To be fair NSW have plenty of grubs as well (Bird, J. Reynolds, Ennis & Gallen).

Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post
Supposedly southwest by over 8. Which books in Australia take 500k on a game though. Sportsbet were struggling to take some of my bets

any thought on swans v Suns under. Total now down to 130. I have a few bets in at higher but thinking of more.
William Hill take 6 figure bets no problems. Not by me obviously, i'm only small time. But i know people who do bet large. One guy recently got 100K down on the French Open with W. Hill, zero dramas...

Oh and yeah the weather is supposed to be insane for Gold Coast v Sydney. 100% precipitation expected by 1st bounce & thunderstorms

NRL Friday Night Football

Canberra v Manly

2* Canberra -5.5

Canberra have officially just added Junior Paulo from Parra to what was already the best pack in the NRL (yes better than Canterbury & Cronulla), now it's just ridiculous when you consider they have Soliola, Vaughn & probably Paulo coming off the bench, all gun forwards, and they also have Fensom to come back into the squad. Manly's pack is horrible, arguably only Newcastle (maybe St George) is worse. They do have a gun backline, but so do the raiders who have the most lethal right edge in the comp with Leilua & Rapana. Raiders are at home and in good form & even though they are inconsistent, they have won two in a row & showed plenty of backbone & composure to come back against the doggies last week. Raiders by 13+ but I'm more than happy to take the line of less than a converted try. Strong lean towards over 39.5 as well.

Nice start to the w/e with the easy winner on the Raiders last night.
Can only post plays a few at a time because very busy this w/e.
Also will certainly have a few plays on UFC 199 tomorrow (have been killing MMA this year).

AFL

Hawthorn v Melbourne
1* Melbourne 1st H +14.5 (Pinnacle)

Carlton v Brisbane
1* Carlton -26.5 (William Hill)

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
Also will certainly have a few plays on UFC 199 tomorrow (have been killing MMA this year).

AFL

Hawthorn v Melbourne

Carlton v Brisbane
Gold Coast v Sydney
2* Under 146.5 (Luxbet)
1* Swans 1-39 ($2.25 Sportsbet)

AFL

Hawthorn v Melbourne

Carlton v Brisbane
Gold Coast v Sydney
2* Under 146.5 (Luxbet)
1* Swans 1-39 ($2.25 Sportsbet)
Fremantle v Essendon
1* Freo 1-39 ($2.10 Luxbet)