Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

AFL

Hawthorn v Sydney
1* Sydney 1-39 ($2.70 Sportsbet)
If it wasn't for the Roughead cancer scenario and the Hawks possibly being emotionally fired up then I would have had 2 units on Sydney, but still think they are the better team (on available players & form), despite last week's horrible performance against Richmond.

NRL

Cowboys v Broncos
1.5* Cowboys -2
1* Cowboys 1-12 ($3.10 Luxbet)

Cow's are the slightly better team IMO. Broncos haven't been great away from home & the Cow's are nearly unbeatable in Townsville. Odds are great because of the Cow's poor performance last week against the Storm.

Some huge plays this weekend. Will post all tomorrow morning.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

ender749 gave sando 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

NRL

Cronulla V Manly
2* Cronulla -10
1* Cronulla team total over 24.5

Warriors v Raiders
1* Raiders ML ($2.10 Ladbrokes)
1* Raiders 1-12 ($3.70 William Hill)

*Would have absolutely unloaded on the over if not for the 100% precipitation & thunderstorms hitting the Taranaki region today.

Parramatta v Melbourne
2* Under 37.5

Bulldogs v Roosters
1* Roosters 1-12 ($3.95 William Hill)

Panthers v Titans
I have spent so much time on this game, and yet I can't quite get my betting strategy right. The line seems to large, especially as the Titans are the best ATS team and also good interstate, however I don't like the restriction of Panthers 1-12 either. The Panthers I feel have finally started to show just how good they potentially are after last weeks effort where they finally put a team away properly. I am 98% convinced the Panthers win this game, they are the far superior team on paper (talent wise) but also in real life, it's just that the Titans are a tough gritty team who have been overachieving, whereas the Panthers have been seriously underachieving this season, but i feel strongly that is about to change...

1* 1st Scoring play Penrith try ($2.50 William Hill)
2* Penrith 1st half -5.5 (William Hill)

AFL

Loving the favorites this week...

Geelong v Collingwood
1* Geelong 40+ ($2.05 Ladbrokes)

Gold Coast v Adelaide
1* Adelaide team total over 130.5 (William Hill)
1* Adelaide -55.5

Port v West Coast
2* West Coast -10.5 (William Hill)
The Eagles have been getting hammered for not being able to win away from home (flat track bullies), however they have played the 3 best teams in the comp (Geelong, Sydney, Hawthorn). Today they get a chance to make a statement against Port.

GWS v Western Bulldogs
3* GWS -16.5 (Luxbet)

North Melbourne v Carlton
1.5* Under 184.5

Melbourne v Brisbane
2* Melbourne -37.5
Pretty keen on Melbourne team total over 118.5 as well

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
AFL

Loving the favorites this week...

Geelong v Collingwood
1* Geelong 40+ ($2.05 Ladbrokes)

Gold Coast v Adelaide
1* Adelaide team total over 130.5 (William Hill)
1* Adelaide -55.5

Port v West Coast
2* West Coast -10.5 (William Hill)
The Eagles have been getting hammered for not being able to win away from home (flat track bullies), however they have played the 3 best teams in the comp (Geelong, Sydney, Hawthorn). Today they get a chance to make a statement against Port.

GWS v Western Bulldogs
3* GWS -16.5 (Luxbet)

North Melbourne v Carlton
1.5* Under 184.5

Melbourne v Brisbane
2* Melbourne -37.5
Pretty keen on Melbourne team total over 118.5 as well
like all that... sydney, cows, adelaide all hit. Good stuff.

Wtf happened to Geelong today, they were flat. Sando do u give Collingwood are chance of finishing in the 8? they seem to have found their mojo.

Quote Originally Posted by garygroundwork View Post
like all that... sydney, cows, adelaide all hit. Good stuff.

Wtf happened to Geelong today, they were flat. Sando do u give Collingwood are chance of finishing in the 8? they seem to have found their mojo.
Mate my original play was Collingwood 1st Q +8.5, but the longer I spent on the game, the more I talked myself out of it. In hindsight Geelong 40+ was a terrible play. Pies had their strongest team of the year today and it really showed. Can't believe how quickly that big gangly yank has picked up the game! Also they just seem to always play well against the Cats, talk about a bogey team. I remember a couple of years ago when the Cats were flying and then the Pies belted them by 90 at the 'G. Anyway the reason i don't think the Pies can make the 8, is the same reason I don't think Melbourne can make the 8, because who is coming out of the 8 to make room for them??? The only real candidates are Adelaide and West Coast, and it's really hard to imagine either of those teams not making the 8, I mean the Eagles were many pundits flag favourites at the start of the season, and the Crows horrible draw gets easier as the season progresses. I know this because I really like the Dee's but haven't been able to find a way to get them into the 8 this season (let alone the Pies).

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
Mate my original play was Collingwood 1st Q +8.5, but the longer I spent on the game, the more I talked myself out of it. In hindsight Geelong 40+ was a terrible play. Pies had their strongest team of the year today and it really showed. Can't believe how quickly that big gangly yank has picked up the game! Also they just seem to always play well against the Cats, talk about a bogey team. I remember a couple of years ago when the Cats were flying and then the Pies belted them by 90 at the 'G. Anyway the reason i don't think the Pies can make the 8, is the same reason I don't think Melbourne can make the 8, because who is coming out of the 8 to make room for them??? The only real candidates are Adelaide and West Coast, and it's really hard to imagine either of those teams not making the 8, I mean the Eagles were many pundits flag favourites at the start of the season, and the Crows horrible draw gets easier as the season progresses. I know this because I really like the Dee's but haven't been able to find a way to get them into the 8 this season (let alone the Pies).
yeah I tend to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post
Liking the Titans tomorrow

tempted to unload on tigers Fremantle under 150. Very wet duting the day but at game time looks like it has stopped
Good to hear from you mate, long time no talk. Personally I really rate the Panthers. They have such an amazing collection of young talent & once they finally get it right, watch out everyone. Anyway I tried and tried to play Panthers ATS tomorrow, however line is just too big & Titans are an excellent interstate team. I do think the Panthers will start well though (hence my plays)