Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

Havent been on here in a long while nice to see this thread is back, I think theres some value in the tryscorers markets for samoa v tonga,, a couple thst stood out for me was
antime tryscorer
konrad hurrell 2.40
Joseph Leilua 2.30
value in a few more too, but just need one of these to cross the line for a profit

Nice start to the w/e last night with the Pies an easy winner. Loving todays AFL card.

AFL

Sydney v Western Bulldogs
1* Swans 1-39 ($2.05 Sportsbet)

Brisbane v Gold Coast
1.5* Over 168.5 (Luxbet)
1* Brisbane ML ($2.00 Pinnacle)

North Melbourne v Hawthorn
1.5* North +21.5 (Luxbet/Pinnacle)
0.5* North ML ($3.45 Luxbet)

West Coast v GWS
1* GWS +8.5 (Luxbet)
1* GWS 1-39 ($2.90 Luxbet)

NRL

The whole point of the big under play on the AUS v NZ test match was because of the terrible weather. Weather so bad that the under would have easily hit. Weather so bad they postponed the match to a lovely Sunday afternoon and the under nearly hit anyway.

Rep Round

2-3 (-1.36 units)

Season

15-14 (+0.68 units)

AFL

Very poor start to the season, however my proven long term success in this sport has me confident of comfortably finishing the season in the black.

Round 5

2-6 (-2.85 units)

Season

5-13 (-8.85 units)

Round 7

Essendon v North Melbourne

2.5* Essendon 1st Half +7.5
The Dons have been a strong 1st Half team this season, winning 3 of 6 halves, and were even at HT with the Saints & Pies (1 point down) & the only smashing coming last week against a rampaging purple haze. They have won 7 of 12 1st & 2nd quarters, operating at a 1st Half percentage of 116% (for/against). North have been a dominant 2nd Half team, but slow starting and very poor stats in the 1st Half, winning only 4 of 12 1st & 2nd quarters with a 1st half percentage of only 88% (for/against). North have been running over the top of their opponents this season as evidenced by their strong 2nd half percentage of 118%. With this ASADA scandal (now WADA) STILL hanging around for the bombers, I expect them to come out galvanised as they have in the past. Usually they have responded strongly for short periods of time, before eventually falling away (be it in individual games or whole seasons). If this game was played a few rounds ago the Bombers arguably would have gone in as small favourites, however after their disappointing performances against the Pies & Freo, and the Roos continually building form, the Roos go in as deserved favourites. I actually think the Dons have the superior midfield, with superstar Heppel supported by the class of Watson, Goddard & Stanton in the engine room. That's some serious class against a Roos team missing their best ball user in Del Santo & their game breaker in Wells. Zaharakis is a big out for the Dons but they should still have enough speed to match the Roos on the outside. Plenty more thoughts on this match, however not enough time to share them. Anyway the Bombers look a great bet to win the 1st half, but I'll play it safe & take the points on offer.

*More plays to follow...
Last edited by sando; 05-14-15 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Analysis needed editing

NRL

Round 11

Rabbitohs v Eels
2* Eels +6.5
0.5* Eels 1-12 ($4.30 William Hill)

Wests Tigers v Cowboys
1.5* Tigers -6
1* Tigers HT/FT
($1.90 Sportsbet/William Hill)

Raiders v Bulldogs