Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

NRL 2015

1-3 -5.02 units

Ok after such a poor start to the season I decided to take round 2 off to have a better look at the games/teams in action.
Was certainly a very disappointing start to the season but obviously no need to panic after only 1 round.
I'm back and ready to do some damage in round 3...

Note - I still use the same books for all NRL/AFL plays - Pinnacle, Luxbet, Sportsbet, Centrebet & Sportingbet (which is now formally known as William Hill). Also for those that don't know, Centrebet, Sportingbet/William Hill & Tom waterhouse are all exactly the same.

Note - Wagers that are 1-12 or 13+ means to win by 1-12 or to win by 13+

Note - All standard ATS or totals plays are assumed to be played at -110/$1.90

Cowboys @ Broncos
1* Under 38.5

Bulldogs @ Sea Eagles
1* Bulldogs -2
1* Bulldogs 1-12 ($3.60 Pinnacle)

It may seem counter intuitive to play both the line and the margin but in this case I think the reward is worth the risk. I struggle to see the doggies winning by more than 12 at Brookvale.

Dragons @ Raiders
2* Raiders -3.5

Sharks @ Storm
1.5* Sharks +10

Tigers @ Rabbitohs
1* Tigers +12.5 (Or if you want better odds play the Rabbitohs 1-12 at $3.10)

Panthers @ Roosters
1.5* Over 37.5 (Centrebet/William Hill)All other books are over 38 or 38.5 by now
1* Roosters 1-12 ($3.20 Pinnacle)

Give Points

Points Awarded:

oldscho0led gave sando 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by yippa82 View Post
Multi of the year storm (NRL) and cats (AFL) to make the top 8 in their respective comps pays just under evens......i just can't see these teams not making the finals.

Any thoughts?
With 9 games at Simmons u expect the Cats to win at least 12 games for the year

Storm always start season well but drop away during SOO period when they lose the big 3. It's hard to imagine Storm not making the 8 but I don't see them up there with Rabbits, Roosters, Dogs and Penrith

Yeah seems like a good bet

Quote Originally Posted by garygroundwork View Post
With 9 games at Simmons u expect the Cats to win at least 12 games for the year

Storm always start season well but drop away during SOO period when they lose the big 3. It's hard to imagine Storm not making the 8 but I don't see them up there with Rabbits, Roosters, Dogs and Penrith

Yeah seems like a good bet
My thoughts exactly really hard to see either not playing at least one game in the finals. Thanks mate