Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Today's games look really tough to me. I think I might lay off.

Thunder should cover tomorrow even though I agree they have issues. The thing is they have the tools to win on the road so you can never really count them out. I may try to hedge out of my OKC futures if they win tomorrow, price should be just about right for me to buy out with no consequences since I got a great price to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

Thunder should cover tomorrow even though I agree they have issues. The thing is they have the tools to win on the road so you can never really count them out. I may try to hedge out of my OKC futures if they win tomorrow, price should be just about right for me to buy out with no consequences since I got a great price to begin with.
What price did you get?
I hope Thunder win so I can bet Clips series. No faith in Thunder at all.
I have Thunder (Western Conf Champs) +295

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
What price did you get?
I hope Thunder win so I can bet Clips series. No faith in Thunder at all.
I have Thunder (Western Conf Champs) +295
+333

NOT to win the West is -430 now at 5D. If they can win the next game maybe it gets down enough so I can make a move, we'll see. Otherwise I may just hope they can split in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

I think okc is going to lose in a short series man. Not overreacting to last night. I just don't think they are that good of a team. Westbrook and Durant take a lot of really bad shots. Thunder could win if Clippers are satisfied with one win but I'm not so sure that will be the case. Doc will want that 2-0 lead.

I think Miami is an easy play tonight. I like Portland also.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
I think okc is going to lose in a short series man. Not overreacting to last night. I just don't think they are that good of a team. Westbrook and Durant take a lot of really bad shots. Thunder could win if Clippers are satisfied with one win but I'm not so sure that will be the case. Doc will want that 2-0 lead.

Good luck tonight Twizz. Bounce back time. Nets must be tired after that Raptors series.

Oh yeah kid you think miami is an "easy" play tonight???
Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Heat -7.5 -105 (10x)
Heat 1H -4 -110 (2x)

I see Miami winning this in a fairly short series. Going to look into some prop bets as far as series prices (e.g. Heat in 5). Miami's defensive quickness will be too much for the Nets in this series. It's not that Brooklyn won't be competitive, I just think they will struggle to score when the Heat pick up their defensive intensity.

Trail Blazers +7 -107 (4x); ML +275 (.5x)
Trail Blazers 1H +4 -110 (2x); ML +185 (.5x)

The Blazers are legit. Their athleticism will make this a really tough series for San Antonio. Will Portland continue to shoot well from 3? Will Aldridge be in Iso's with Duncan? Lillard is going to really make Parker have to work on both ends. This is my favorite series of the 4. Really looking forward to watching these two.