Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Thanks JR.

Rockets -6 -106 (6x)
Rockets 1H -3.5 -108 (3x)

Rockets win by a bunch tonight and even it up. Expect a more aggressive Harden and for Dwight to guard Aldridge. I'd look for Howard and Asia to possibly be on the floor at the same time as well. I think the Over also hits.
Mavericks +8 -105 (4.5x); ML +345 (.5x)

Dallas will hang around again tonight. They are the ultimate hang close team because Carlisle uses his timeouts better than any coach in the league. Look for Dirk to get more Iso's at the elbow tonight. The Mavs need 20 from Ellis also and I think they'll get it.

Bobcats +10.5 -109 (2.5x)
Bobcats 1H +6.5 -110 (1.5x)

It's tough to back Charlotte after seeing them get exposed whenever Miami wanted to make a run but I think they will fight back tonight. They've got some hungry players in Walker and Jefferson. If they can get stops tonight they can always go to Al Jefferson on the block. A talented big man is a major luxury against Miami. Let's see what Kemba has tonight.
good luck to us...
time for you to get hot and silence your fans..

Mavericks +8 -105 (4.5x); ML +345 (.5x)

Dallas will hang around again tonight. They are the ultimate hang close team because Carlisle uses his timeouts better than any coach in the league. Look for Dirk to get more Iso's at the elbow tonight. The Mavs need 20 from Ellis also and I think they'll get it.

Bobcats +10.5 -109 (2.5x)
Bobcats 1H +6.5 -110 (1.5x)

It's tough to back Charlotte after seeing them get exposed whenever Miami wanted to make a run but I think they will fight back tonight. They've got some hungry players in Walker and Jefferson. If they can get stops tonight they can always go to Al Jefferson on the block. A talented big man is a major luxury against Miami. Let's see what Kemba has tonight.
1.5 Air Units Negative so far

Originally Posted by t-wizzle
Thunder -7 -107 (5x) loser

Grizzlies don't have the fire power to keep up here. They should hang around and then OKC takes over late.

Originally Posted by t-wizzle
Thunder 2H -6 -102 (10x) loser

Like I said earlier, I really believe Thunder will take over this game late. Personally I like the Grizz but they are just no match for teams like this at the end of games. Their offense will tighten up. If Memphis tries to run through Randolph in crucial possessions at the end, it won't work. They can hang in there if they play a two man game between Gasol and Conley but either way I see Thunder taking over late here.

I still feel that the original number should hit.