Login Search

Tommy Karate NBA 2013/2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
i think clippers will win the championship if mia doesnt win (which they probably win)..

they have multiple stars, size, shooters, x factor players and a coach with a ring (who didnt ride the coat tails of a mega star)
only thing that worries me is they gave up 101 ppg (but scored 106)...not sure the last time a team won that gave up >100
Doc is overrated too, he doesn't care anymore, all he see's is MONEY

Maniac, Doc is one of the best coaches in the NBA. Totally disagree with you there.

I like your Portland over Houston prediction TK. Portland has some matchups they can exploit. Lillard will eat Lin alive, and I don't think Terrance Jones can guard Aldridge. Lopez is big enough to matchup with Howard. Blazers will have an advantage at the Rose Garden, one of the best home courts in the NBA. I like Clippers a lot, but GS is a tough draw. If they can get past GS I like their chances to get by OKC in the second round.

East looks chalky. Only possible upset I see is possibly Brooklyn over Toronto. Wizards may have a chance if they can out score Chi, but Bulls have a huge advantage in experience, coaching and defense. I do think Bobcats may be able to win a couple games.

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
Maniac, Doc is one of the best coaches in the NBA. Totally disagree with you there.

I like your Portland over Houston prediction TK. Portland has some matchups they can exploit. Lillard will eat Lin alive, and I don't think Terrance Jones can guard Aldridge. Lopez is big enough to matchup with Howard. Blazers will have an advantage at the Rose Garden, one of the best home courts in the NBA. I like Clippers a lot, but GS is a tough draw. If they can get past GS I like their chances to get by OKC in the second round.

East looks chalky. Only possible upset I see is possibly Brooklyn over Toronto. Wizards may have a chance if they can out score Chi, but Bulls have a huge advantage in experience, coaching and defense. I do think Bobcats may be able to win a couple games.
I'm praying Houston wins the 1st 2. I will unload on Portland game 3 like there's no tomorrow lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post

Beverley is back...if he was out I would agree with you on lillard going off on Lin. I like rockets in 6