Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by gopolks View Post
Depends where is he from, if hes a kiwi, aussie, pom, or Jamaican then he should know, but anyone else, wouldnt have a clue what
the sport is.
Right on, but Jamaicans don't really have a clue about curling or skeleton.

For one, I found out about netball from this thread... less than a month ago. Never been closer to the equator than the Philippines and I think most Europeans/Russians don't know what it is... gamblers included.

Quote Originally Posted by shevabets View Post
Right on, but Jamaicans don't really have a clue about curling or skeleton.

For one, I found out about netball from this thread... less than a month ago. Never been closer to the equator than the Philippines and I think most Europeans/Russians don't know what it is... gamblers included.
wrong again.
England play netball.

real sad to see this thread dwindling away collecting cob-webs, i hope sando's just got his hands tied enjoying the finer things in life, but i see no reason why some of the regular old firm could re-invigorate the lively debate and discussion, that im sure, was beneficial to all around these ways.

Ill start the ball rolling with a play that has caught my eye in the nrl

souths 1.70 v dragons,
these two sides meet in the charity shield a month ago, where the rabbits swept them aside in a fairly dominant performance. souths have obviously been playing poorly in the opening rounds, however john sutton returns to the halves which should stabilise the bunnies attack and structure allowing for a more direct game up the middle of the park with the bunnies powerful forwards. He will also sure up their defence a little and whilst the dragons have been playing well of late, this is truly a crunch game for the bunnies win or lose it could be season defining and coach michael mcguire would be making sure both he and the players treat this like an elimination final...even still im sure theres someone here who will pop up fancying the dragons...thoughts