Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

Central Pulse @ Northern Mystics

Pulse (-2.5) 1st quarter handicap: 2 units @ $1.90 with Cbet

With not Anna Harrison and Latu/Tutia struggling the Mystics have been struggling this year. Mes also seems to be on restricted court tie due to her comeback from knee problems. Pulse were the best 1st quarter team last year and have continued that this year. Mystics average under double figure in the 1st quarter. With the Mystics defence guarding space I can see the combo of Van Dyk/Wilkins having a flying start. I expect them to win the quarter by 6.

YTD Record: 2-3 (-1.2 units)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_Hicks View Post
Any records in here? No disrespect Sando, but you have people tailing you and all I see are losses upon losses.

You might be a + capper having a rough go, but please have some records to back it up. GL rest of the way.
He usually does records weekly. Yeah I've been getting screwed tailing at the wrong time but I'm gonna keep tailing cause sando can go on some nice runs. Gambling is just about runs gotta stay the course.

Long time no talk ladies, and gentlemen. Had to let go of the sports betting time commitment, started some new business ventures, etc etc.

Onto tonight, like Bulldogs in a white wash initially. However the Fifita signing I think leaves a bitter taste. I think Carney is the master at % football so like him to get repeat sets and keep it close. Sharks defense is still solid.

Sharkies +10 for me if you can get it but +9.5 also good.

Quote Originally Posted by justkyle88 View Post
Unlucky on these. I don't think we ever expected tigers to win like that.
I like the early line (-4.5) fr the Raiders v Titans next week.
First game at home for the Green Machine after 2 solid efforts on the road. A trip to Canberra is not the best remedy for the flogging the Titans just received v Tigers, and the Raiders will be up for this. They're playing well early season under Ricky Stuart and the Titans will need more than 4.5 points start. Big play for me.

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post
Long time no talk ladies, and gentlemen. Had to let go of the sports betting time commitment, started some new business ventures, etc etc.

Onto tonight, like Bulldogs in a white wash initially. However the Fifita signing I think leaves a bitter taste. I think Carney is the master at % football so like him to get repeat sets and keep it close. Sharks defense is still solid.

Welcome back mate.

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post

Too many players not available for Sharks. Gallen, Fifita, Lewis, Robson, Ryan. Think the Bulldogs run riot tonight on the back of a better halves combo in Reynolds and Hodkinson