Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
Are you fading Suns w/o Bledsoe sando? I know I am, too bad the other day I really thought he was playing and then they got beatdown.
Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
Any insight on the orlando play sando?

I kinda like Kings +4 today, don't think the lakers have an answer for cousins.
Don't have time to do a write-up sorry, but I can say I'm not fading the Suns, I'm backing the Magic here. The Suns have shown remarkable resilience without Bledsoe, and unlike many I don't think their bubble is about to burst at all, however I love "big baby" back in the Magic line-up. He adds so much offensive potency to this team - does anyone remember the difference he made when healthy last season. He takes a lot of pressure of Affalo (who should not be averaging 22 ppg) and young Oladipo, who will develop into a fantastic NBA player with less pressure on him to deliver every night. Sure I'm not expecting Davis to put up another 20+ in just his 2nd game back, but he does make this team deeper, giving them 4-5 legit scoring options and significantly strengthening the bench unit.

Good luck if you play the Kings today Davop, Demarcus is indeed the best player on the court, but he is just 1 player and 1 player alone rarely wins games. Anyway doesn't mean much with the lack of team harmony/cohesion Kings have, coming up against a team playing with outstanding cohesion. Everybody knows their role on this Lakers team and their are no inflated ego's - even Swaggy P is playing decent team basketball. Lakers to win and win big today. Seriously considering making a play in Lakers to win by 11+ at very nice odds.