Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
and denver cashes
I didnt bet T-wolves but are u seriosuly implying those ludicrous numbers meant shit in determining the outcome of this game, if anything those numbers are complete fake. first of all u cannot have 96 percent on something and then a further 81 percent on something else, that's simple maths and 2ndly if that was anywhere at all true minnesota would not be a 1 point favourite,,, these numbers stink of forgeries to me, maybe bookies liked the match up and wanted to stimulate bets on t-wolves more than what was already happenin

Quote Originally Posted by burkestar View Post
I didnt bet T-wolves but are u seriosuly implying those ludicrous numbers meant shit in determining the outcome of this game, if anything those numbers are complete fake. first of all u cannot have 96 percent on something and then a further 81 percent on something else, that's simple maths and 2ndly if that was anywhere at all true minnesota would not be a 1 point favourite,,, these numbers stink of forgeries to me, maybe bookies liked the match up and wanted to stimulate bets on t-wolves more than what was already happenin
96% of the money was on minny ml as opposed to 4% on denver ml, 81% was on minny -1.5 as opposed to 19% on denver +1.5 - two different options.

"maybe bookies liked the match up and wanted to stimulate bets on t-wolves more than what was already happenin" ... that was my point all along.

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
96% of the money was on minny ml as opposed to 4% on denver ml, 81% was on minny -1.5 as opposed to 19% on denver +1.5 - two different options.

"maybe bookies liked the match up and wanted to stimulate bets on t-wolves more than what was already happenin" ... that was my point all along.
well fair play then, where can i find all these kins of stats

woah i finally got one of those miracle wins go my way...had lakers +3.5, down by 5 with 6 seconds left and memphis fouls on a 3 pt shot, young makes the first two, purposely missed the 3rd and time expires!

also burkestar i posted the link but some PC freak reported it and it got deleted, i'll pm you.
Last edited by davopnz; 11-16-13 at 01:03 AM.

UFC 167

Great Card - So many lives dogs today

(MMA/Boxing record - up over 30 units and hitting at around 60% despite constantly wagering on big ML dogs - have to update spreadsheet with most recent results).

2* Ali Bagautinov (+145/$2.45 Pinnacle)

1.5* Lawler/McDonald Under 2.5 rounds (-117/$1.85 Pinnacle)

1* Chael Sonnen (+170/$2.70 Bet365)
1* Sonnen v Lewis Over 2.5 Rounds (-181/$1.55 Pinnacle)

1* Donald Cerrone (-115/$1.87 Pinnacle)

0.5* Brian Ebersole (+180/$2.80 Pinnacle)
0.5* Brian Ebersole via decision (+292/$3.92 Sportsbet)

0.5* Thales Leites via submission (+276/$3.76 Sportsbet)

NBA Saturday

Bad day yesterday, too many plays. I'm not being harsh enough with my selection criteria. Have always had success as a high volume better, but regardless it is definitely time to tighten things up a bit, especially with my totals, as my system is really struggling early in the season. Going to keep my card real tight today.

Boston @ Minnesota
2* T-Wolves team total Over 106.5 (-109/$1.91 Sportsbet)

...more to follow

Philly @ New Orleans
2* Pelicans -8.5 (-107/$1.93 Pinnacle)
1* Pelicans -5 1st Half (-109/$1.91 Sportingbet)

*Going to continue with the Sixers 1st half fades, which have been very successful (apart from yesterday against the Hawks) so far this early season. Also MCW is out and Anderson is in, two changes I like very much, especially Anderson being back as he spaces the floor so well and gives Davis more room to work in the block, and mono-brow has beet hot to start the season. They will definitely see minutes together will Stiemsma being out. Anderson is so important to the potential success of this young Pelicans team (despite the trade rumours). I actually feel like the Pelicans will put a complete beat-down on the Sixers tonight...