Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

Good win today, pity the +11 didn't quite come off. Onto tomorrow...

Chicago @ Indiana
I got this game wrong a few days ago, Indiana came out and absolutely dominated Chicago in the first game. Every single statistic in that game was heavily in Indiana's favour. Its easy to see why they won last years WNBA championship. The scary prospect for Chicago is they now need to go to Indiana where the Fever have a very strong home record. Based on last game this one should be a blow out but Ill play it safe and stay on the ML

Indiana ML @ $1.71 X 2 UNITS

Minnesota @ Seattle
I personally think Minnesota have the best chance at the title this year providing they can be consistent with their game plan. I was surprised to see the line come out so low, however Seattle have had a couple of surprise upsets this season knocking off some decent teams at home. I don't really see that happening today, Minnesota will be out to wrap up the series and should easily cover the 8 point line.

Minnesota -8 X 1.5 UNITS
Last edited by trigga50; 09-22-13 at 03:03 PM.

Brilliant. I didn't even realize cricket was on tonight.

Scorchers on one TV (I'm from Perth). Brownlow on the other.

I don't know a whole heap of the Lions squad, but Scorchers are fielding half a side (no Mitch or Shaun Marsh, no Coulter Nile, no Thomas (prob best bowler last year), North and Gibbs dropped? I didn't realize they'd fallen that far. North has been awful, but Gibbs? ). I don't even know who Joel Paris and Sam Whiteman are.

They have a decent spin attack, which should be OK in India.

How much do you really know about the Lions squad?? I don't know that much, other than I remember they were impressive in the tournament in South Africa last year... made the finals and I'm recognizing some familiar names.

Considering the names involved, I'd say neither team has played much in India.... surely it comes down to who can handle the conditions and good luck capping that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
Really liking the Perth scorchers tonight, overall I think they have a nicely balanced team even though they are lacking some pace. Lions squad looks very beatable, anything over even money is good value.

Having a unit parlayed with Mumbai to beat Otago
I wish all the luck to you however I think you've got both the teams wrong here.

Firstly you should never bet on cricket until the pitch report and toss. Secondly, there is hardly ever a strong lean in t20. Any one team can win on its day. Thirdly, weather is a huge factor and not sure if you've checked but it's been raining in Ahmedabad and therefore team bowling first should be the winner.

In this case I think the South African team is much much stronger.

Having said all that you never know what's going to happen, if we did, we'd all be millionaires!
BOL

I wasn't aware that North was not playing, if that's the case the batting lineup does start to look shallow.

With Katich and Voges in there I do think that the Scorchers will be able to get a good score (voges being a very underrated player in my opinion)

As far as the Lions go I dont rate de kock or petersen at all. I think both struggled in the ipl last year and i think the spinners will give them trouble. Tsotsobe can be very expensive also so I'll be counting on that.

Looking back if North doesn't play it was probably a bad bet

Looks like possibly no cricket tonight...

Amit Patel has some rather bleak news for our South African and Australian friends out there: Amit Patel: "Breaking news.... Rain is on the way to Ahmedabad...It will be a washout today...I am 10 kms away from the ground and its pelting down here... sorry folks..."
http://www.espncricinfo.com/champion...ch/654347.html
Last edited by MatI; 09-23-13 at 05:06 AM.

Warrington ht/ft 1.91 vs Huddersfield tonight, super league play offs. This has to be warringtons year, there players are at an age where they have to do it this year. I fUlly expect them to start quickly and get the points on a early. They have beaten hudds in there last 8meetings and not just beaten but thumped them a lot of times.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

trigga50 gave Rugby21 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

WNBA

I have been lazy and have not done a season or finals unit tally yet. On a bright note got a play for tomorrow

Indiana @ Atlanta
Indiana came off some impressive wins over Chicago whilst Atlanta took advantage of a foul troubled Washington side. Atlanta will be high on confidence after their recent home court win. Rebounds will be important in this match up, Atlanta's rebounding is what won them the series against Washington. If Indiana can prevent second chance points, and play their usual style of tight defence I think they will win game 1.

Indiana +3 @$1.91 X2.5 UNITS to win 2.27
Indiana 1-10 @$3.10 X.75 UNITS to win 1.57

Don't see much value in Phoenix and Minny yet, Phoenix impressed me against LA and I did not expect them to get through but here we are. Ill stand by for game 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby21 View Post
Warrington ht/ft 1.91 vs Huddersfield tonight, super league play offs. This has to be warringtons year, there players are at an age where they have to do it this year. I fUlly expect them to start quickly and get the points on a early. They have beaten hudds in there last 8meetings and not just beaten but thumped them a lot of times.
Thanks for the play mate