Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
I'm done with SBR for the day, heading to Aami stadium to watch my beloved Bloods (hopefully) get the job done against the Crow eaters. (It's my g/f's birthday and I'm taking her to the footy, beats some stinky museum or art gallery haha).

Loving the unders play crows game. Heading down footy pk myself ,catch you in the Northern bar

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefalconfan View Post
OMFG FOUND THE BET OF THE DAY

@ Bet365

HT/FT with handicap
HT Melbourne 1-18 /FT Melbourne 37+

PAYING @$10.00
I can't seem to find this one. Point me in the right direction.

It's alright. I got it.

You mean North Melbourne. Not Melbourne.
Last edited by Rabbitbrew; 06-08-13 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Found it

Any thoughts on the rugby tonight lads?

New Zealand v France:

Betting on or against the French is probably the easiest way to go broke out there but here goes. Leaning the under as I think that total is too high for a test match especially the first of the year for the All Blacks as they always seem to have a bit of rust and usually it's not against a side as good as the French. Also points me in the direction of France +17.5, feels like one of those games where France +17.5 & under cashes or AB's and over if the French don't turn up and get flogged.

You just know the French are going to turn up for at least one of these games and probably win one, which game/s they are is the tricky question. Personally I think the AB's side being trotted out tonight is the worst in years.

Lions v Reds:

Weather may not be flash so wouldn't mind finding out exactly what it's like before playing these but:

All eyes will be on Quade Cooper in the Lions tour match against the Reds, what does that mean? He'll try to do to much and fail hopelessly imo. Should be some points though, if the Force who make scoring points in matches look nigh on impossible can get 17 the Reds should get around that and hopefully more, the Lions will get theirs they looked pretty sharp and can only improve = over 47.5 for me. A heavily juiced line of over 4.5 tries @ $1.52 looks a decent shout for parlays, second half should turn into a free for all.

Quote Originally Posted by onthefence View Post
One WAFL play this weekend.

Subiaco v South Fremantle
Subiaco -14.5 @ 1.90 (Sportingbet)

YTD 0-2 (-2 units)
Looked a little sketchy at half time but subi kicked 9 goals to 2 in the second half to run out 53 point winners.

Round 12 1-0 (+0.9 units)
YTD 1-2 (-1.1 units)
Give Points

Points Awarded:

sando gave onthefence 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
2* Swans @ Crows Under 176.5 ($1.88 Centrebet)

In the last seven encounters between the two sides, the Swans have scored over 100 points only once and the Crows haven’t hit 100 once in that same period. When the Crows and Swans do battle the scores are consistently low - including the qualifying final last year which saw just 113 points scored between the two sides in a 71-42 win for the Bloods.

Thats easily worse then the mariners extra innings grand slam bad beat on the over

possible worst bad beat of all time i think