Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

Tennis

Adding

Women

Bartoli v Dolonc
Dolonc +5.5 (-115, $1.87 Sportingbet) 1.5x

Dolonc crushed Fatoli in this exact match last year (3-6 6-3 6-0 - 2nd Round AO 2012) and while I do expect Fatoli to win, 5.5 games is a lot against someone who was absolutely ruthless in qualifying and showed a lot of fight overcoming the inspired local girl Rogowska in an epic 1st round match.

Starts in aprox 40 minutes.

Losing the big bet on the Nishi under wasn't the best start to the tennis card, the first set tie-break pretty much killed it and yet we still only lost by 1.5 games. Argh... However Flipkens crushed Z-pavlova and din't even need the +3, Keys looking great and RBA/Melzer match on track to go over as well. Due for a big day in tennis, hopefully that day is today...
Last edited by sando; 01-15-13 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
Jankovic, Pova, Venus unders all look good to me. WTA unders in the early round are money
Yeah I agree. Adding...

Williams v Cornet
Under 18 (-104, $1.96 Pinnacle) 1x
*Venus looked like old Venus in round 1, poor Voskoboeva never stood a chance. If she plays at the level again then Cornet will be lucky to win more than a game in each set. Very Interesting matchup looming with Masha in round 3 if Venus maintains her current form...