Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

Some Tennis plays done, will have more later, but it's back to the NBA for now. Those that are up past your bedtime, go to sleep boys haha.

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
Sando when are you going to release your tennis picks ? We are all waiting for them TTT on facebook has picked Dimitrov to win and Murray -4.5 . I have not placed anything yet , waiting to see your picks first.
Interesting? My good buddy "MakinitHappen" is on Baghdatis. Tough game, could go either way, no play for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
Unreal...

Only the sharpest can survive in SA (oh and retirees) ;-)
Actually I'm a Sydney boy stuck in Adelaide. Where you from mate?

Quote Originally Posted by kilrathi View Post
the picture means down under
Oh, I've always been a bit slow with jokes haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
Palumbo, your Facebook tennis guru is on Ferrer -4.5

Lets see how this pans out!

I'm on the Davydenko train

GL to all.

Sando, you like Nishikori ATS v Murray?
Actually changed my mind on this one mate, once I got into the gritty details. You see Nishi's game is very similar to Murray's, just not as good, and have a feeling he will have trouble holding his (weak) serve 6 times in each set. Murray -3.5 to -4 looks nice, not sure that -4.5 is that great, but who am I to argue with this "Facebook Tennis Guru". My new tennis software (which is f***ing awesome) has Murray 61.86% and Nishi 38.14% chance to win, so actually "value" would appear to be with Nishi. No play for me probably.

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
Not that its my biz but y would u want to be here when u could be living in Sydney (besides work of course)??

Adelaide's not a bad place if ur looking to start a family :-)
Your from Adelaide? Love Sydney, hardcore Swans supporter! Left Sydney about 10 years ago after a very messy break-up (had family in Adelaide and needed a place to stay) and somehow have been here ever since?
Last edited by sando; 01-04-13 at 06:01 PM.

Some Tennis plays done, will have more later, but it's back to the NBA for now. Those that are up past your bedtime, go to sleep boys haha.

Originally Posted by pellumb341
Sando when are you going to release your tennis picks ? We are all waiting for them TTT on facebook has pickedDimitrov to win and Murray -4.5 . I have not placed anything yet , waiting to see your picks first.

Interesting? My good buddy "MakinitHappen" is on Baghdatis. Tough game, could go either way, no play for me.
Hehe that's why i was asking , cuz here in my country it's 1 am I am not going to play anything ,cuz different good tipsters have different opinions in these two matches. Thanks and BOL Sando !!!

Williams v Pavlyuchenkova
Over 17.5 (-140, $1.71 Pinnacle) 1.5x
*Serena crushes dainty players (Ivanovic) and grinders (Errani). The only ones that do seem to trouble her (vaguely) are fellow big hitters. Pavlova been playing well this week, maybe she has finally turned the corner? Could imagine a Break/Double break, 6-4 6-2 = 18 games? (depending of course on who serves first).
On Bet365 there is only 18,5 over is 2,0, is it still ok?

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
Tennis

*Will be adding some early picks soon...

Berdych v Roberto Bautista Agut
Under 19.5 (-116, $1.86 Pinnacle) 1x - Loser

Davydenko v Ferrer
Davydenko +4 (+103, $2.03 Pinnacle) 2x - Winner

Hopman Cup (Perth Australia)
Serbia to win outright ($2.05, +105 Sportingbet) 2x - Pending
USA to win outright ($5.00, +400 Bet 365) 0.5x - Pending
**Final is today. Serbia v. Spain**

Williams v Azarenka
Williams -3 (-117, $1.85 Pinnacle) 1.5x - Cancelled

Dimitrov v Melzer
Dimitrov -3 (-113, $1.88 Pinnacle) 2x - Winner

Radwanska v Hampton
Over 18.5 (-110, $1.90 Pinnacle) 1x - Winner

Nishikori v Dolgopolov
Nishikori m/l (-130, $1.77 IAS/Sportsbet) 2.5x - Winner

________________________________________ ____

4-1 Yesterday in the Tennis +5.65 Units
Tennis 45-31-5 (59.2%) +27.86 Units
- 2 Pending

YTD - 12-5-1 (70.6%)

________________________________________ ____________________________

ATP Chennai (Semi Final)

Paire v Bautista Agut
Over 22.5 (-125, $1.80 Bet 365) 1.5x

WTA Aukland (Final)

Radwanska v Wickmayer
Radwanska -1.5 Sets (2-0 Sets) (-133, $1.75 Pinnacle) 2x

WTA Brisbane (Final)

Williams v Pavlyuchenkova
Over 17.5 (-140, $1.71 Pinnacle) 1.5x
*Serena crushes dainty players (Ivanovic) and grinders (Errani). The only ones that do seem to trouble her (vaguely) are fellow big hitters. Pavlova been playing well this week, maybe she has finally turned the corner? Could imagine a Break/Double break, 6-4 6-2 = 18 games? (depending of course on who serves first).

WTA Sydney (Qualifiers)Keys v Larsson
Larsson m/l (Evens, $2.00 Sportingbet/Centrebet) 1x
*Lots of value on Larsson here. As i mentioned the other day, Keys is an up and coming talent, but not sure she is ready just yet. Larsson a seasoned vet and a big challenge.
Play added. (Larsson m/l)

*Match has gone off line, not sure why? Should only be temporary.
Last edited by sando; 01-04-13 at 08:18 PM.